The TK Conspiracy Theory Omnibus 2022

The Question

Eternal
This is the thread in which to collect all the wildest conspiracy theories you've heard!

To start us off:

1. Bootlegging.

Did you know that some people ( :gagh: ) genuinely believe that hundreds, possibly thousands of people in the 1920s were conspiring to manufacture, bottle, and distribute alcoholic beverages illegally? LOL! Who even ARE these wackos? Do you know how huge a conspiracy it would have taken to do that?!

The Question

Eternal
Go back to getting snowballed by the big Samoan dude you call "Daddy", ya fuckin' plunger.

I heard once that about 100 years or so ago the United States government wasn't so bloated, the Federal Reserve didn't exist, there was no income tax, the senate was chosen by the states, we took an isolationist stance on foreign policy and the government didn't permeate every aspect of our lives. Crazy, I know.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I heard once that about 100 years or so ago the United States government wasn't so bloated, the Federal Reserve didn't exist, there was no income tax, the senate was chosen by the states, we took an isolationist stance on foreign policy and the government didn't permeate every aspect of our lives. Crazy, I know.
Was that only 100 years ago? Seems like only yesterday.

Isolationism and tooth care. Can't forget tooth care.

jack

Did you know that LBJ fucked JFK in the neck in the autopsy room to fool the Warren Commission into thinking it was an exit wound?

kennedy-corpse.jpg

Last edited:

jack

Suck it, Wilson

The Question

Eternal
Can you believe people fall for the conspiracy theory that MLK existed?

Wackos!

The Question

Eternal
Have you all heard this moon landing conspiracy theory?

Apparently, conspiracy theorists believe that a government cabal conspired to send human beings to the moon. LOL!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

You can blame income tax on Prohibition. After alcohol was outlawed during that time, the government needed some way to get funds, so they decided to tax income, instead of booze.

The Question

Eternal
Wait, you believe in that conspiracy theory about the existence of alcohol?!

LOL!

The Question

Eternal
Pff! Charlie Sheen is such an OBVIOUS conspiracy theory! Any rational person knows that nobody like that could really exist.
Adam Sandler Head Nod GIF

The Question

Eternal
Conspiracy theories don't really exist. Anyone who claims they do is a conspiracy theorist.

#YEAH #SuckonTHATparadoxBITCHES

jack

You mean like the way Steve Samurai Jack sucks off Bubba when theyre Locked Up?