Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE TROLL REICH

Lord Raffles

IN THE Bible we find the text, 'That which is neither hot nor cold will I spew out of my mouth.' This utterance of the great Nazarene has kept its profound validity until the present day. He who would pursue the golden mean must surrender the hope of achieving the great and the greatest aims. Until the present day the half-hearted and the lukewarm have remained the curse of all Trolls.

For us there are only two possibilities: either we remain trolls or we come under the thumb of forum administrators. This latter must not occur; even if we are small, we are a force. A well-organized group can conquer a strong enemy. If you stick close together and keep bringing in new people, we will be victorious over all forum administrators.

EVEN TODAY WE ARE THE LEAST LOVED PEOPLE IN CYBERSPACE. A world of foes is ranged against us and all trolls must today make up their mind whether they intends to be a free spirit or a textual slave. THE ONLY POSSIBLE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH A TROLL ARMY CAN DEVELOP AT ALL MUST THEREFORE BE: THE UNIFICATION OF ALL TROLLS, education towards a unified consciousness, and readiness to place the whole united strength without exception in the service of the troll ideal.

IF A TROLL IS TO BECOME FREE IT NEEDS PRIDE AND WILL-POWER, DEFIANCE, HATE, HATE, AND ONCE AGAIN HATE....

Okay, the only interesting thought that occurred to me reading this was that they could have put a verse in the Bible to rival the one, "Jesus wept."

Only it could have been, "Jesus yarked."