The usual back and forth split from another thread

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
1. The Minefield is a spam forum. Nothing in it is even supposed to be taken seriously or tre.ated with any respect for 'topical' focus.

^I agree^. Eggs ordered me to stay out of The Minefield because i made a post on the Happy birthday Ishcabittle! thread. I have 4 threads there, between 2008 and 2012. They were probably moved from Speak Freely.

2. You said yourself that most of the participants of the MF have me on ignore.

^Baahahahahahahahahahahahaha.^ Join the club.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I mean, if it doesn’t bother Wacky, leave it. If it does bother him, do him the courtesy of letting him stand up for himself.

If he has you on ignore like you say....maybe lockdown is starting to hard boil Eggs? Some pretty odd stuff going on :D. I just find this stuff fascinating. I know I find myself up at 2am some days looking at stock futures and worldometer counts so...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I mean, if it doesn’t bother Wacky, leave it. If it does bother him, do him the courtesy of letting him stand up for himself.
He. Put. You. On. Ignore. I think that answered your "if" question quite some time ago.

You admitted that you lashed out because you mistook a sitcom pop culture reference for a political rant. All your posts and opinions are preserved in this thread. You even quoted the thread they came from, so that future historians, and the curators from your alma mater can connect the dots and provide proper attribution while collecting and cataloging all your public remarks for the wing they will open in your name at the university library.

Mentalist said the rest of it better than the five times I tried to get it across.

The Question

Eternal
This is like watching the 'face peeling' scene in the original Poltergeist. It's like what's supposed to be there just starts sloughing off, layer by layer. Morbidly fascinating, but mostly just disgusting.

There's a real easy fix for it, though: Stick to everything doing what it says on the tin. The spam forum? It's a spam forum. Clink! Fixed, easy as pie.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Think I'm going to need a translator for that...

I think he said "Excuse a cupcakeer, but if the spam forum isn't a spam forum any more, then where is the spam forum going to be? Yes?"

The Question

Eternal
Maybe I'm just an old geezer or something, but I remember when the members of this board weren't a pack of snivelin' bitches and stood up for themselves. Seems like the cream of the crop either drifted away (Storm Rucker) or died off (Tamar Garish) and left just one or two folks with iron spines standing in a pen of fuckin' jellyfish.

Sad.

But Troll Kingdom is still Troll Kingdom. The Minefield is still the Minefield. Until the names are discarded, the purposes stay as well. Anything else is flagrant dishonesty.