The View From The Throne

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hello my darlings...I've been busy so I just wanted to give you a little update on stuff and things.

I finally got out of the hospitality industry, this time for good. The new job I have has long hours, but excellent pay and benefits and is extremely fun to do.

1st semester at school was awesome. Got A's, Deans List and 40 honors points. The nice thing about this school is, even though it's online I've already discovered my credits are completely transferable to any brick and mortar college. Same, if not better value, so to speak. This next ten week semester is kind of a gimme, Writing Skillz for Health Care Professionals, and Learning Windows Office 2000. LOL. Fun though.

We got the gardens in! We have 11...two raised beds, three vegetable gardens, a sun flower garden, an herb garden, and 4 "decorative" window and front walk gardens. We are not buying any produce from the market this year, that's for sure! We never really had frost since April, and even the onions are coming up! YUM.

Just got my tickets to PARIS!!!!!!!! OMG, we're celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary in October, and that was a goal destination when we got married!! I can't imagine. I've always wanted to go to Paris, and now we're doing it!

My son was in AllState this past week and that was beyond inspirational, he's now toying with the ideal of competing in All New England, which we are of course encouraging him to do.

In all, life is good.

VKD

Banned

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
All-State what? There are all kinds of athletic and creative competitions...

jack

jack

jack

Did you find a "Christmas letter" generator somewhere and just change a few words?

:meh:
mm

What's your fucking problem? I mean besides clearly not having an orgasm for a few months?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He plays trumpet in band and sings in chorus.

Cool! So has he come out to you yet? :bigass:

(Congrats on the happy life stuff)

jack

Nah, you should see the teen gash that surrounds him. It's amazing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They're called hags.

But hey, follow your bliss! :D

jack

These girls are cute. They never looked like that when I was in High School...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Back then you were looking up their noses. Now you can look down their cleavage!

jack

:shocked:

jack

Well, I am cheerful. I've been working my ass off for a couple of weeks, and stuff is working out pretty well, actually.

Sorry you chipped a nail. I have some good glue....:D