Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They changed my name

LOL!! You must be a TWer!!

All you did was stumble upon an issue which has hounded TK from day 1, mainly that of notorious people trying to get TK turned off. You really think you 'trolled' anyone here, with two posts of absolute rubbish?

ROFL!!

If anything, you were a springboard for me, jack, and Mentalist to actually troll the board.

Messenger said:
LOL!! You must be a TWer!!

All you did was stumble upon an issue which has hounded TK from day 1, mainly that of notorious people trying to get TK turned off. You really think you 'trolled' anyone here, with two posts of absolute rubbish?

ROFL!!

If anything, you were a springboard for me, jack, and Mentalist to actually troll the board.
He did troll your ass, you created a 4 page thread whining and crying about his little screen name. Its sad that it takes so little to get you all riled up.

WeaponX said:
He did troll your ass, you created a 4 page thread whining and crying about his little screen name. Its sad that it takes so little to get you all riled up.
Define 'little' ? We were arguing about the dynamics of Troll Kingdom, something which you are not privy to, Turdwarrior. It had little if anything to do with the specifics of your spaz friend's account, but a deeper issue in allowing it to be changed.

All you have to do is take a look at the beginning posts in that thread (which you linked here because its obviously relevant), and you will see I am correct. Stop wasting your time in proving something that is not reality.

Though it was long and drawn out, and I still don't COMPLETELY agree, I believe you did sway my opinion on the topic for the most part Messe.

So good arguing. :thumbsup:

WeaponX said:
And dont argue about the "dynamics" of TK nobody ever said it was not part of the discussion.
I said that it was part of the issue this faux pas troll, maggot. You know nothing about how TK works, and simply because your bend-over buddy registered a nick which which created a domino reaction of debate means nothing, because neither of you twats would be able to understand TK to purposefully catalyze such an intense discussion.

But please, tell me more. I'm just dying to hear this.

WeaponX said:
So You've been playing with yourself and friends I see.

Now see? That shows the depth of stupidity I have to deal with when it comes to you noobs. Not even enough brain matter to realize when someone is talking about you.

Enjoy your time at TK. I have a feeling it will be entertaining. At least for us. :D

Chill Toucher said:
Actually I did something. I trolled your asses.. dumb fucks.

I owe you a dollar, MX.

I thought it would be at least 48 hours before they thought and starting claiming it was all about them.

WeaponX said:

I agree, because I've just been shot in the head.

Couple of points for you braindead idiots:

1. I'm not a noob, this is just one of my new sns

2. I dont know this "chill toucher" character, and I find out about his little attempted game the same moment you did.

3. What exactly are you debating here? don't make yourself look like an idiot by defending something that is invalid. All I'm saying is that you created a thread for this asshat. Simple as that.