Thing of the day, LET'S DANCE! (thing+105)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
jklfgsjkdtg
dhh
th

h

h

the

the
the
the
the
the
the

it's a stupid wrd

do you ever get that thing

where you look at a word?

and it just suddenly stops making sense?

it looks like a foreign language or soetmhg?

the
the
the
the
the
the
the
the
the
the

LOOK AT IT

I think ti's your brain realising that words arne't really the thing at all, but really just crude reprsentations of the thing, but we're so used to thinking of them as the thing that they BECOME the thing in our mind, but they're not, they're not the thing and ideas are dangerous if you get too caught up of them and lose sight of context

that's just my theory though

one of many

tghe
the
the
the
teht
ethe
the
thet
the
the
the
the
the
the
thet
the
thet
t

et#t

rtg

t

LET'S SWAY!

_________-

he sat there trying to think of something to write but the white background burned through his eyes as usual

he sat longer. he could feel time pressing against his body. he was wasting time. he wasn't supposed to be writing right now. it had been stupid to try. it was the wrong time of the day to write. he could feel it in his chest, his hands, his feet, even his penis a little. that was new. he closed the document. this was the time he was supposed to spend reading.

except eh'd finished the last book he enjoyed a week ago and had been able to find one that fit his brain archetecture since.

he was trapped. coudn't read, nothing to read. couldn't write, wasn't time. coudlnt' do anything else, becaue it wasn't time and it would be w aste.

so he sat

for an hour.

he deleted a few documents, refeshed the message board a bit, but mainly, he just sat.

finally, the clocked ticked over and he felt relief.

his chest loosened up, his hands worked again, his feet were fine and his penis was back to being small and insignifiacnt.

he was free!

he posted fifty spam replies and smiled then ran up and down the room.

then sat for another half hour because it was time for "serious" writing but after 45 seconds of trying he realised it wasn't in him.

still, at laest he'd made those fifty replies!

____---

this will be the last thing of the day nevertrghn

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
do you ever get that thing

where you look at a word?

and it just suddenly stops making sense?

it looks like a foreign language or soetmhg?
Yes.

CaptainWacky

I suppose everybody does.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It happens when I say a word a bunch of times, or just think it over and over.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
he sat longer. he could feel time pressing against his body. he was wasting time. he wasn't supposed to be writing right now. it had been stupid to try. it was the wrong time of the day to write. he could feel it in his chest, his hands, his feet, even his penis a little. that was new. he closed the document. this was the time he was supposed to spend reading.

Did he also feel it in his sub-cockles?

CaptainWacky

yes

CaptainWacky

ELLA ELLA ELLA EH EHE EH