thing. of. the. day. (thing+222)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm getting sick of the current naming convention.

IT HINKG it was STARTED when I was barely convergent (not the right word( one day and it was an effort to get out

bUT NOW I'M ANGRY

DURP

______________________________--

BROKEN LINE CAN'T WRITE STORY YEt

________________-------

SHIT EVEN MORE BRKEN

LOL I'M SABOTAGING MYSELF BECAUSE I'M SCARED OF SUCCESS

YEAH THAT SOUNDS LIKELY
___________-----

NOT NOW REALLY

just KEEP

_____________--
KEeeeeee

__________________________-

that's better but still not quite there

_)
_fd
NO

ASMfd

___________________________-
dfas

FUCKING HELL

__________________--

sdf

right ther eyou goo

NO I RUINED IT BY TYPING NONE STORY THINGS START AGAIN

he was suddenly aware. he hated that. it was called waking up, he supposed. you were supposed to get used to it. he wondered what waking up for the very fist time felt like. he couldn't remember. he'd existed for years which he couldn't remember. he was nothing.

he was getting smaller. he wondered if he'd opened his eyes yet. sometimes he forgot to do that. he was just some neurons bouncing about. the part of him that knew he could open his eyes wasn't connected. except it must be connected now since he was thinking about it. he fought it.

he went back to sleep.

the next time he felt a choking feeling around his neck? his pyjamas? hoe could it be so bad? so tight? the blanket? he couldn't open his eyes. he must be cut off from them for real this time. be careful what you wish for and all that. oh god. he was being suffocated. straved of oxygen. brain cells dying off. soon there would be only one left. that's what he was. the last brain cell.

he was deep under the ocean and his lungs were full of water and there was no escape and this was it this was the end paralysing helpless end one worn out little brain cell and he couldn't remember anything about his life apart from being in bed and that was all he was all he ever had been...

he was in bed.

he opened his eyes this time. the sunlight was too bright. he closed them again.

he had an erection the next time. he wasn't sure why. he decided to wank it away but couldn't think of anythign sexy.

he had a dream about a topless girl in a cafe offering him coffee but he said he didn't drink it and just stared at her breasts but her nipples were just square, then were red lego blocks and yet he was still turned on.

when he woke up he wanted to play with lego and he rolled out of bed because he thought he had some lego under there but he didn't and he wanted to give up again so he went to sleep under his bed.

he woke and went back into his bed.

it was still three hours before he could get up the next time he woke. if he got up now he would have nothing to do.

but he really didn't want to go back to sleep.

he tried to think about something.

anything.

there was nothing.

he had to live his life backwards from now on, he decided, instead of growing progressively smaller he'd grow progressively larger.

then he'd be real again.

he went back to sleep.

he got up half an hour late.