Think tank: Israel could attack Iran's nuclear program alone

Tyrant

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Woof :D

Cranky Bastard

There's so much hype over this bullshit and that's all it is: bullshit hype.

Israel isn't going to get the US to attack because everyone hates Bush. Israel isn't going to pressure the EU to do anything because the EU has no balls and Iran doesn't listen to puff-ass diplomacy. Israel isn't going to get the UN to do anything either and anyone who believes the UN would is smoking dope fermented in Barbra Streisand's cunt.

Tyrant

Tyrant

Cranky Bastard said:
There's so much hype over this bullshit and that's all it is: bullshit hype.

Israel isn't going to get the US to attack because everyone hates Bush. Israel isn't going to pressure the EU to do anything because the EU has no balls and Iran doesn't listen to puff-ass diplomacy. Israel isn't going to get the UN to do anything either and anyone who believes the UN would is smoking dope fermented in Barbra Streisand's cunt.
The purpose of the bullshit hype is to get the US into a war with Iran.

Cranky Bastard

Messenger said:
The purpose of the bullshit hype is to get the US into a war with Iran.

I agree.

BUT.

The Israelis apparently can't understand that America will not be in another war for years to come. Try to find me a single politician that wouldn't immediately impeach Bush for striking at Iran. Try to find me a single media personality who wouldn't personally pick up a sniper rifle to remove you-know-who from office.

Even among conservatives (real ones) like myself, try to find one who thinks it is in America's interests to start another war.

It's just not going to happen.