thinking of getting a gastric sleeve fitted

VKD

Banned
has anyone gone through this procedure?

Frankly, eating well and doing exercise is for shmucks. I want the easy option

will I still be able to eat roast pork?

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
You're so funny. It isn't the easiest option for sure. You have to be willing to commit to a very restrictive diet and exercise. I'm having the VSG done on December 5th. The reward for me will be getting off most or all of the meds I'm on and easing up on my arthritis issues. If you feel that WLS is for you, go for it. Although I'm pretty sure you are bringing it up in hopes of embarassing me, if not, I'd be supportive of anything you do to help yourself be a healthier person.

VKD

Banned
I had no idea you were considering it. You said you had lost a great deal of weight since the Susan Boyle pics of '04, so why do you need it?

it may not be the 'easy' option, but losing weight the normal way is far better.

VKD

Banned
I have maintained a healthy weight my whole life. at one point when I became a little overweight I did plenty of exercise and ate less and was soon back to a normal weight

VKD

Banned
well tbh it was for a fat friend of mine who was too embarrassed to ask for himself

VKD

Banned
I think jack has some formal training in health and nutrition - you could ask him for some help and advice.

I hope the operation goes well for you

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
LOL - I am working with a professional staff I trust to help me with my health issues. Thanks for your well wishes, though, and good luck to your "friend."

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
LOL - I haven't eaten mac 'n cheese in years. That will be one of the nice things about the surgery. I will be able to eat some things I haven't been able to eat in years. True, it will be much smaller portions than a full serving, but it will still be nice. You really haven't researched VSG's very much. If your friend is just wanting to lose weight, he might be more interested in a lap band or if he has a great deal of weight to lose he might want to go for a gastric bypass.

It is obvious you've been cyberstalking me again, you know.

Now, are you going to admit you are Yahooee?

VKD

Banned
I've been cyberstalking you? that's quite a serious accusation.

what proof do you have?

VKD

Banned
link or PM me all the info you have about Yahooee - I'll find out who they are for you. No charge

VKD

Banned
you haven't offered me any prove of the cyberstalking accusation.

you shouldn't throw accusations like that around without evidence. you should know that as you work in the law field.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're so funny. It isn't the easiest option for sure. You have to be willing to commit to a very restrictive diet and exercise. I'm having the VSG done on December 5th. The reward for me will be getting off most or all of the meds I'm on and easing up on my arthritis issues. If you feel that WLS is for you, go for it. Although I'm pretty sure you are bringing it up in hopes of embarassing me, if not, I'd be supportive of anything you do to help yourself be a healthier person.

Ah so, Pig Princess is a fitting nick after all :D Nice blog on the procedure, btw.