This is a thread concerning CeeJay and jack 20+-year friendship.

Should jack and I (CeeJay) call this friendship a 50-50 truce

• YES.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep these fools fighting...Fight-Fight-Fight

• OTHER- Dicuss

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I offered to end this feud twice/2-times (Jan.20, 2021 and today) with jack..I have been trying to resolve this issue with jack for almost 3-years, but jack and his family and his shared accounts (Yahooee, DevilMan, The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint, Loktar, MODMAN, StarMan, Saleel Majeed, Loktar, Alyssum, Ino U R Buttwhatami, jack v, Felony) keeps pulling ME back in, when I wanna be out...Yo jack! lets squash this!, Man to Man!

Related links

jack! On january 1, 2024. I'm done
Click Here For Copmlete Stoty[/size]
By:CeeJay | Deember 22, 2023
Lets call it 50/50 and go our separate ways.

TK..After 20 years, I'm officially requesting a divorce from jack
Click here For Complete Story
By: CeeJay | January 20, 2021
In a nuts shell...I think we really need to break up and call our fued a draw. Its best for you, I and Troll Kingdom. Do you except my offer, Venooker?

Hey C-40/blackfoot NAP...How about a truce and some peace on the board?
Click Here For Complete Story
By: jack | November 15, 2023
No "rules" or "requirements", just an agreement to get along and not fight anymore.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Sorry Eggs Mayonnaise, this had to be done...I truly want this to happen, this this truce has to happen...I know for a fact that you and Speak Freely are sick and tired of jack's bullshit...I mean jack continuously bump MY old threads in Speak Freely and The Badlands...Why haven't the staff stopped jack's devious trick used especially for an underhand purposes?...Why do the staff continue to let jack and his crew of mary, happy, go lucky members spam MY threads

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Wait... Starman is The Question?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sorry Eggs Mayonnaise, this had to be done...I truly want this to happen, this this truce has to happen...I know for a fact that you and Speak Freely are sick and tired of jack's bullshit...I mean jack continuously bump MY old threads in Speak Freely and The Badlands...Why haven't the staff stopped jack's devious trick used especially for an underhand purposes?...Why do the staff continue to let jack and his crew of mary, happy, go lucky members spam MY threads
I don't think gives that much of a shit unless you mess with The Minefield.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I offered to end this feud twice/2-times (Jan.20, 2021 and today) with jack..I have been trying to resolve this issue with jack for almost 3-years, but jack and his family and his shared accounts (Yahooee, DevilMan, The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint, Loktar, MODMAN, StarMan, Saleel Majeed, Loktar, Alyssum, Ino U R Buttwhatami, jack v, Felony) keeps pulling ME back in, when I wanna be out...Yo jack! lets squash this!, Man to Man!

Related links

jack! On january 1, 2024. I'm done
Click Here For Copmlete Stoty[/size]
By:CeeJay | Deember 22, 2023

TK..After 20 years, I'm officially requesting a divorce from jack
Click here For Complete Story
By: CeeJay | January 20, 2021

Hey C-40/blackfoot NAP...How about a truce and some peace on the board?
Click Here For Complete Story
By: jack | November 15, 2023
You mentioned me twice. I feel so "special."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Wait... Starman is The Question?
Starman is most certainly NOT the Question, and if you read a Cunt 40 post at all (which most people don't) just keep in mind when he's not lying about what he's posting about he just makes shit up. Wilson has a serious brain injury and has no idea what he's saying half the time (Wilson is C-40)

Reynolds got banned (that's The Question) for stamping his feet in QSF. It's a permaban it seems. If you want to talk to him in a meesageboardland thing... he created "The Signal" on Guilded (guilded.gg) I joined when he first left, but he's a little too flaky for even me to deal with. I have since deleted my Guilded credentials and blocked him on FB. He thinks I'm C-40, the same way C-40 thinks I'm The Question and Modman and every other poster who doesn't like him, which there are a LOT.

Why doesn't anyone like him? Just take a look at his vile, racist posts. Plus he lies about everything and incessantly shits up the board.

He's the real reason everyone left and won't come back. If admin would just either ban the account(s) ("Blackfoot NAP" is his other account and does the same thing), or just confine them to the forum the admins created to contain his over the top endless sports spewing hourly, people might come back.

Meanwhile, we have this bullshit to put up with.

Last edited:

MODMAN

Plot twist: we're all the same person. Yes, *you* too. And you. And you ...

psycho-anthony-perkins.gif

jack

Sorry Eggs Mayonnaise, this had to be done...I truly want this to happen, this this truce has to happen...I know for a fact that you and Speak Freely are sick and tired of jack's bullshit...I mean jack continuously bump MY old threads in Speak Freely and The Badlands...Why haven't the staff stopped jack's devious trick used especially for an underhand purposes?...Why do the staff continue to let jack and his crew of mary, happy, go lucky members spam MY threads. I offered to end this feud twice/2-times (Jan.20, 2021 and today) with jack..I have been trying to resolve this issue with jack for almost 3-years, but jack and his family and his shared accounts (Yahooee, DevilMan, The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint, Loktar, MODMAN, StarMan, Saleel Majeed, Loktar, Alyssum, Ino U R Buttwhatami, jack v, Felony) keeps pulling ME back in, when I wanna be out...Yo jack! lets squash this!, Man to Man!
87ea8952891e51553d55d90dc649bbf3.gif

jack

Like I said in your other speak freely spam thread If you don't want me to respond to you in speak freely, tk media center or the badlands, stop spamming those forums with your sneaky devious threads that only serve to spam those forums. You don't contribute to any discussions that aren't trolls. When you spam any of those forums, I will respond accordingly.

You don't get to decide who posts what where when or how. When you copy a thread I started and keep bumping it to the top every single day and you don't like the response from me too fucking bad. I hate your spam and your sneaky devious failed trolling almost much as I hate you Charles J Wilson. Don't forget, I offered you an olive branch a few weeks ago and you shat all over it. So....go fuck yourself. If you can spam speak freely, so can anyone else who wants to.

Have a shitty day, you dumb cocksucker.

jack

and your thread title is incorrect. We've never had a "friendship". I hated you out of the gate.

:bigass:

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Wilson has a serious brain injury and has no idea what he's saying half the time (Wilson is C-40)
Wait... C-40 is a volleyball?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I voted, but who cares.
Yawning Face Joypixels Sticker - Yawning Face Joypixels Sleepy Stickers

'ceejay' is apparently what make 'speak freely' the bomb.
No Poop GIF - No Poop Bomb GIFs

i say, keep those fools (biaaatches) fighting...fight-fight-fight
Fighting Denise GIF - Fighting Denise Patricia Carson GIFs

jack

Since you're that BITCH Blackfoot N A P fucking fine with me.

BITCH :bigass:

jack

Is that a coal dildo stuck up your ass or are you just happy to see me Blackfoot NAPPY?

jack

So really Wilson, make up your mind. It's weird to have our aggressive personality accuse me of something it's guilty of, and ask for a "truce" and then have the passive persona egg me on.

You're clinically insane, by the definition.

StarMan™

Total voters 7...This poll will close: Jan 2, 2024 at 5:08 PM

You fucking cunt. Spamming up the board with your usual bullshit over the holidays.

FU-CKING CUNT.

What a piece of shit.

Do you not come back here after drowning yourself in bourbon over XMAS / BOXING DAY and see how ... nice, the place is without your constant shitflow? No, you have to go spread ya cheeks and let the sludge flow again.

You best stick to your word and be out the fucking door New Year, cunt.

jack

So, given that Cunt40 continues to spam Speak Freely with nonsense posts that have nothing to do with the forum or any discussion, there will be no truce on January 2nd. And don't ever ask for one again in such a lying dishonest manner. You didn't want a truce, you just wanted a little more negative attention.

You'll get your wish.

:bigass: