Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is what happens whey you tell a 2-year-old to smile!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
scottygrumpresized8mn.jpg

And he's not even 2 yet! What am I in for? ;) :lol:

Right now, his favorite word is "No-no-no-no-no". But he says it in such a sweet way, almost like he's saying, "No, Daddy, don't be ridiculous, why would I want to pick up my toys?" :lol: His other favorite new word? "WOW" as shown here:
scottywow4ff.jpg

All in all, he's a very sweet boy. :)

My sister is going through the same thing right now, BDM. So I feel for ya. <wg>

He is a cutie, though.

Seeing that pouty look on his face brings back memories. He's a cutie. Enjoy him while you can because sooner than you can think possible, he'll turn into a pouty teenager.

Hehe, clearly that pout is telling you that he is Not Getting What He Wants, and that makes you a rotten, no good, terrible daddy!

Though telling a kid he's cute when he pouts is a lot like telling a woman she's cute when she's mad. Not the effect either one wants to have. :lol: