Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is what I would Like to Have from TK

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
I want the IP logs on T from tonight and from the thread I posted in Hambil Nation (that has been moved) TrollKingdom. I want the IP's of a couple of other people here. Then I want to talk to Sardy, off the record. Here. Then I want you to tell my counsel certain things that would be critical to my case. I haven't waivered on the State and a State employee trying to make a criminal out of me. You will do it over my dead body.

Sardy, I would fly up there to you but I have a fear of flying now. If they try to search you at the airport, call me and I will get a train ticket for you.

Sasha said:
blah blah-blah blah.....blah blah blah blah I haven't waivered on the State and a State employee trying to make a criminal out of me.

You made yourself a criminal. Keep it up, GuFe and see where it gets you.

Sasha said:
You will do it over my dead body.

Stop teasing us.

Sasha said:
Sardy, I would fly up there to you but I have a fear of flying now. If they try to search you at the airport, call me and I will get a train ticket for you.

What, did you crash your broom?