This year's "I'm A Celebrity..." line-up is utter shite

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
http://celebrity.itv.com/2009/

SHITE. The ONLY ones who sound like they could be interesting are George Hamilton, Jimmy White and maybe Sam Fox. Remember the GLORY YEARS of 2006 when we had David Gest, Jason Donavan, GAFFNEY and Myleene Klass's bikini? Even last year we got George Takei, Timmy Mallet and Kilroy!

I was going to mention this in chat last night, but it's so shit there's nothing really to discuss. If I do watch it it'll only be for Ant & Dec's back and forths.

Oh, and there's rumours Katie "Scum" Price is going to go back in and laugh about how she's left her dying children home alone in week two.

Sounds like it needs more Yahoo Serious, Sid Little, Suggs, Andre the Giant, The Krankies, Margaret Thatcher and Lily Allen (in a ballgag).

Roland rat, pete doherty ( is he dead?) edd the duck, cheggers, jarvis cocker, jodie marsh, s club 7, and b*witched

my dream line up

oh and graeme souness

I have enjoyed IACGMOOH for the most part and usually look forward to it but this line up is easily the worst ever.

Hamilton and White are the only half-credible celebrities in there this year. Simply not enough. IT'S GOING TO SUCK.

I have enjoyed IACGMOOH for the most part and usually look forward to it but this line up is easily the worst ever.

Hamilton and White are the only half-credible celebrities in there this year. Simply not enough. IT'S GOING TO SUCK.

Well, THEY'LL say that sometimes the celebrities you've never heard of end up being the more entertaining, like David Van Day last year (who was he anyway?)

It's true, it can happen. But it takes time for those characters to come out and if there's no big name star there to keep you watching the first few days then you're never going to find out which celebs turned out to be more interesting than expected.

So, is any cunt watching this?

It's about the same level of entertainment as always. The thing about I'm A Celebrity is, even if you don't know who they are, the things they have to do are always going to be fun to watch. The biggest problem is Scummie Price being voted to do all the Bushtucker trials and taking up so much airtime.

ANT AND DEC ARE ON GOOD FORM THOUGH.

Joe Bugner makes me laugh.

Did you know that the Umba Jumba spider likes to crawl up your rectum while you are asleep and lay about 1000 eggs. Within hours you will have live spider babies crawling round your bloodstream and into your eyes. The first sign is an itchy bum

Hilarious.

The other thing is that Jordan will do every single trial. They even tried to edit some stuff in from other contestants to stop the flood of votes for her, but it failed. Why this wasn't spotted I don't know.

Jordan said:
I have come here to get away from it all
Best quote so far lol.

I am actually enjoying the glorious blandness of the desperate celebrities.

There is the potential for a mental breakdown here, and that can be MOST ENJOYABLE TO WATCH!

Blackadder: [suspicious] What's on the menu?

Baldrick: Rat. [shows him a big black rat] Saute or fricassee.

Blackadder: [peers at the rat] Oh, the agony of choice. Saute
involves...?

Baldrick: Well, you take the freshly shaved rat, and you marinade it
in a puddle for a while.

Blackadder: Hmm, for how long?

Baldrick: Until it's drowned. Then you stretch it out under a hot
light bulb, then you get within dashing distance of the
latrine, and then you scoff it right down.

Blackadder: So that's sauteing, and fricasseeing?

Baldrick: Exactly the same, just a slightly bigger rat.

Blackadder: Well, call me Old Mr. Un-adventurous but I think I'll give
it a miss this once.

Back