Thoughts on the new rules?

This board has the ignore feature. If someone doesn't have the will power NOT to look at threads and posts of persons they consider annoying, then they are free to use the ignore feature.

This board also has the turn off images, avatars and sigs feature. If you are browsing from work, school, the library or your Mom's house and your boss/teacher/librarian/mom sees something on your computer screen that embarasses you, then shame on you for NOT using the boards features for protection.

Thank you and have a nice day.

;)
mm

The admins are no longer necessary. But more importantly, we can post anything, anywhere and anytime we want.

Thoughts?

The admins are no longer necessary. But more importantly, we can post anything, anywhere and anytime we want.

Thoughts?
while i am an anarchist at heart
i like some rules i think...

Cooter

ADMINISTRATOR
FUCK the rules.

the ONLY rules that matter are the ones we set for ourselves.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Are you kidding? This boards sphincter is more tightly constrained than Grammour Boy's.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The rules have upset me, and I am giving serious thoughts in leaving forever for a couple of hours.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There were rules?

Here's a thought...... no actually, I take that back. It's not so much a thought but more a fact.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
If you don't find someone else to post large fonts at once in a while, I'm afraid I'm going to have to put you on ignore.

OS@M@