Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread necro'ing

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think it's fine to do it when there's a purpose that involves the topic being necro'd, but doing it arbitrarily to the point of spamming is the act of someone who just wants to be a pest.

If someone is that bored, spamming a meessage board isn't going to cure it, and it's time to look for interesting things to do in RL.

Discuss.

I'm responding on topic to the threads I'm necroing. And the people who started them are here. With the exception of one or two.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I
If someone is that bored, spamming a meessage board isn't going to cure it, and it's time to look for interesting things to do in RL.

Discuss.

Sure.

Every BBS with the exception of TK: Agree
Here: Fuck that. SPAM.

The Necromancer said:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with bringing things back from the dead.
This dual has been done before. More than once.

This whole place is becoming so predictable, it's sad.

WHO WANTS SOME CHEESE? MANY DIFFERENT TYPES! EMENTHAL, BRIE, ROQUEFORT, LIPTA, GRUYERE, CAMENBERT, GOUDA, EDAM, STILTON, LEERDAMMER, MANY OTHERS!

Well, this is what Eggs gets for making a thread about necroing. He calls upon the dual gods to smite him.

If you dont want a thread necrod , lock the fuckers.

If a old thread is good, lock it and move it to the archives.

I hate to see a board full of locked threads , it makes the moderators look like assholes. But if it is moved to an archive its much more fitting there.