Threat of physical harm made to TK poster

VKD

Banned
If I ever meet Messenger in real life, I'm going to Kick 'em EEn the Nutzz!
It's the least I can do for the Human race.

http://www.shatteredcorpse.com/forum/index.php?topic=506.30

sad-smiley-023.gif

Friday

Bazinga!
Why the hell are they so afraid of Messenger?

Yeah, he can be a pain in the ass, and yeah, he can be a relentless pain in the ass, but he's entertaining enough.

Tyrant

Seen it, not impressed.

However, it's a physical threat nonetheless. My lawyer will be contacting the administrators of ShatteredCorpse.com, and I am going to initiate legal proceedings against them.

If the administrators do not provide me with the contact information of this poster, I will subpeona them into doing so, and sue ShatteredCorpse.com for attempting to hide the criminal activities of one of its members in such an event.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Friday said:
Why the hell are they so afraid of Messenger?

Yeah, he can be a pain in the ass, and yeah, he can be a relentless pain in the ass, but he's entertaining enough.
Have you seen their newest member?

Friday

Bazinga!
Interesting. Very Interesting.

Friday

Bazinga!
Apparently she sent him an invite, and he accepted, to keep the Number_6 name registered on all the boards.

He's now pondering what to post about, since he's been away from the boards for so long.

I'm sure he'll think of something. :)

How do I love thee?
Let me count up to Seven
I love thee,
One
Two
I love thee,
Three
Four
I love thee,
Five
Six
I love thee
Seven
Ways...

:D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
If I ever have the misfortune to meet some of the worthless miscreants on this board, they'll get more than a kick to the nuts.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
Seen it, not impressed.

However, it's a physical threat nonetheless. My lawyer will be contacting the administrators of ShatteredCorpse.com, and I am going to initiate legal proceedings against them.

If the administrators do not provide me with the contact information of this poster, I will subpeona them into doing so, and sue ShatteredCorpse.com for attempting to hide the criminal activities of one of its members in such an event.

*YAWN* What a fucking whiner.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
stfu.jpg

Tyrant