Three years after George Floyd: hopes dashed, progress mixed

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Three years after George Floyd: hopes dashed, progress mixed

The area outside of Unity Foods in Minneapolis, Minnesota has become a memorial for George Floyd, whose death under the knee of a white police officer on May 25, 2020, triggered global protests about police reform and racial justice

The area outside of Unity Foods in Minneapolis, Minnesota has become a memorial for George Floyd, whose death under the knee of a white police officer on May 25, 2020, triggered global protests about police reform and racial Justice

It's been nearly three years since a white police officer put his knee on George Floyd's neck, asphyxiating the African-American man and sparking mass protests against racism and police violence. As the anniversary approaches of the May 25, 2020 killing, which was captured on video and went viral around the world, AFP came back to ask his aunt, a protester, and one of the leaders of an organization dedicated to his memory to describe what has changed, and what hasn't. Is there more work to do? Will there be more police killings? As the anniversary approaches of the May 25, 2020 killing, which was captured on video and went viral around the world.

Click Here For Full Story

**RIP George Floyd | 10/14/1973 - 5/25/2020**

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
637548e27e078.jpeg

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg