Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thug laughs when U.S. soldiers get shot

Thug Angel

Call Thuggie unpatriotic, but you fuckers were so eager to send these high school dropouts for war that everytime Thug angel hears about one of them getting popped its addition by subtraction. He's not trying to be a complete ass here, but this country has been brainwashed to "support" this immoral and unholy war. Spead the word

They are traitor. Black man dont belong in some white man's army fighting for his imperialism and evil. They're nothing more than collateral damage

Thug Angel said:
Call Thuggie unpatriotic, but you fuckers were so eager to send these high school dropouts
High school dropouts with dreams of global conquest? Can't go wrong there.

Thug Angel said:
They are traitor. Black man dont belong in some white man's army fighting for his imperialism and evil. They're nothing more than collateral damage

You'd rather be stealing his wheels and defaceing his property while he's away.

Thug Angel said:
Call Thuggie unpatriotic, but you fuckers were so eager to send these high school dropouts for war that everytime Thug angel hears about one of them getting popped its addition by subtraction. He's not trying to be a complete ass here, but this country has been brainwashed to "support" this immoral and unholy war. Spead the word

You should laugh Thug. That is part of Gods wrath for America's tolerance of perverted homosexual behaviour. It is a sin to pray for the troops.

Reverend Phelps said:
You should laugh Thug. That is part of Gods wrath for America's tolerance of perverted homosexual behaviour. It is a sin to pray for the troops.
There you go.

Thug Angel said:

While you're at it.. Spread THIS word

xcvxv.jpg

I tried to join the service when I was younger to get away from my cunt ex-wife, I would have loved to kill fuckers all day long.

They would not take me, too many violent felonies. Go figure. The stupid fuckers.

So this topic is supposed to what? piss me off??

Thug I played a numbers game with the govenment back in 72. If I'd been 4 years older I would have been forced to serve or make another decision.

You have NO CONCEPT for what Vietnam was like, what choices some folks had to make as a result. I say that because I want to know what good it does on your resume these days to have served in the Vietnam Conflict.

Anyone?

I understand you are talking about the Iraq war...same shit different day. I had to make the same choices most of these kids and reservists do. It's a different ballgame though thuggie, because of the rhetoric. There's an automatic clause in your Reserve contract that stipulates you fight if there's a conflict or war.

No need for the Draft this go round, sad to say.

Thuggie probably wasn't even born back in 72. During that era he probably wasn't nothing more than a nut waiting to be busted by his jailbird daddy.
spinnyeyes.gif

Sarek said:
You'd rather be stealing his wheels and defaceing his property while he's away.
Stealing is the American way. The means dont matter. As long as you get there. You caves have no problem w/that philosophy until it steps on your toes. Hypocrite

Thug Angel said:

And yet they screamed for equal treatment, equal oppertunity and equal rights. Go figure, it's always something for nothing with you people.

Enkephalen said:
Attention: Thug Muppet is trying out yet another incendiary topic from his troll arsenal.
Sorry kid. Thug really is disgusted by what America is doing and is truly ashamed to be part of this country. Look at the US track record. She has gutted South America, especially Argentina, which plummeted into bankruptcy thanks to AMERICA's savings and loans scandals. Not to mention even the dirty war where America supported dictatorship in 1978. This is a topic close to Thug's heart b/c of his latin heritage and he stands w/his brothers Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro and the president of Bolivia against the tyranny and terrorism of America. Now that's real

bad dog said:
I tried to join the service when I was younger to get away from my cunt ex-wife, I would have loved to kill fuckers all day long.

They would not take me, too many violent felonies. Go figure. The stupid fuckers.
Did you kill your ex wife?