Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THUG_LUV AND HIS 'BITCHES'

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=765915&postcount=285

THUG_LUV? Are your 'bitches' all male? Were I you, I would check. Grab their crotches. Just to be certain since you have admitted to an inability to differentiate between the sexes (that's too funny). It is my belief that if you grabbed SAREK's crotch, you would be in for a surprise.

By the way, as I introduce you to a few real-life 'thugs' here in Toronto, I should like you to tell them about your wonderful Asian boyfriend/girlfriend/thing whatever it was. Their reaction would be most interesting. As for me, when you tell the story to them, I will be ducking. *ROTFLMAO* Fuckers here are ARMED. Just keep that in mind.

For once, Luci is right. Thuggie is no hardcore "thug." Unfortunately, Luci has me on ignore, and will not get to see this post. Too bad Luci is such a pussy.

:kitty:

Lou The Beagle said:
For once, Luci is right. Thuggie is no hardcore "thug." Unfortunately, Luci has me on ignore, and will not get to see this post. Too bad Luci is such a pussy.

:kitty:

SaintLucifer said:
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=765915&postcount=285

THUG_LUV? Are your 'bitches' all male? Were I you, I would check. Grab their crotches. Just to be certain since you have admitted to an inability to differentiate between the sexes (that's too funny). It is my belief that if you grabbed SAREK's crotch, you would be in for a surprise..

Does Sarek not have a dick??? Is he the guy I went out with on this board?

SaintLucifer said:
By the way, as I introduce you to a few real-life 'thugs' here in Toronto, I should like you to tell them about your wonderful Asian boyfriend/girlfriend/thing whatever it was. Their reaction would be most interesting. As for me, when you tell the story to them, I will be ducking. *ROTFLMAO* Fuckers here are ARMED. Just keep that in mind.

What kinds of arms?? Illegal weapons? are you their weapons dealer?? Aren't guns legal in Canada?