THURSDAY BB COUNTDOWN!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
T-Minus 4:08:58!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't care which of the floaters gets voted off. I'll be more interested in who gets HoH. If a Sixer doesn't get it, they are in trouble...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Oh yeah. If Will or Boogie get HoH, the Sixers are DONE. It would be funny as shit if one of 'em nominates Kaysar! He'd be like, "But, but, but...you PROMISED!"

HAHAHAH LOL

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Serves him right for being so dense.

I hope James decides to get in the game more and start winning some competitions.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
GLYN FOR HOH (WHATEVER THAT IS)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
JAMES IS DA MAN! Wins HoH, who knows how many people he will strike secret deals with and not honor. :twisted:

Very surprised about the lopsidedness of the vote. The way they were building it up, it seemed like Nikomas was safe thanks to talking to the Sixers. Turns out she only got 2 votes, and one of them was from...WILL???

Especially surprised they kept Diane when everyone's so paranoid of her alleged secret alliance with Jase. That could be trouble...

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
HA! HA! HA! Did you see how James pushed Howie off of him when Howie went up to congratulate him??

James is playing like Jase is playing so I'm sort of thinking he too is going to put another couple of floaters up like Chicken George and Danielle but my gut tells me James will do the right thing and nominate Chill Town.

If Jase and Diane have a secret alliance that's just a damn joke. Jase can carry Diane but Diane is entirely too stupid to carry Jase so for all his playing both sides, plotting and planning Jase is going to end up in the chair right along with that useless bag of bones Diane. Dumb move if it's true, makes me respect Jase less as a player.

I'm thankful Nikomis got the boot, I can't stand her voice or her appearance, she looks like the smells. I also can't stand how she makes these big bad threats (ala Allison, ala Tonya from the Real World) and doesn't even come close to delivering on them. I say farewell JENNIFER (Nikomis is not her real name) and take all that ugly with you.

Good show but Kaysur is still an idiot and should be voted off as soon as humanly possible.