Tiger Woods Wife has a New Man

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
...a man thats fucked up even worse than Tiger was

OK!: Elin Nordegren's new boyfriend 'a total playboy' By David Eckstein
August 29, 2011 8:46 PM ET

Nearly two years after a sex scandal ruined her marriage to golf superstar Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren seems to have found love with investor Jamie Dingman.

But all might not be so perfect for the mother of two. OK! magazine reports that Dingman might be engaging in the same kind of behavior as Nordegren, 31, experienced with Woods.

The magazine says that Nordegren's new boyfriend, investor Jamie Dingman, 37, is "a total playboy" according to its sources. The magazine cites a confidant who states that Dingman "has houses and girls all over the world."

The former model met Dingman at fundraiser ball in January 2011. They went public with their relationship earlier this summer.

In an interesting twist, TMZ notes that Dingman also used to date one of Woods' women, Rachel Uchitel.

Nordegren finalized her divorce from Woods in August 2010. It's estimated that she received at least $100 million in the settlement. Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest news and buzz

link: OK!: Elin Nordegren's new boyfriend 'a total playboy' - Pop2it - Zap2it

This woman just can't catch a break can she. :eek:

You just can't keep a professional whore down. Not for more then an hour or so anyway.

Well there's always the other possibility...

She loved him.

BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAW

Whore.

Well paid. Very stylish. Above much of it all.

Whore.

You just can't keep a professional whore down. Not for more than an hour or so, anyway.

Sounds like this broad just goes for the cheatin' kind. Can't really feel too much sympathy if that's the kind of fella she's into.

I dont know why, but I have a very good feeling that this guys gonna clean her clock good! :eek:

Clean her clock?

I was just reading where another poster found something on a newsstand.

What is this the roaring 40's?

I was @ a function this tiger woods was hosting for millionaire gamblers & he is a shit cunt, srsly haven't been so bored of a host evers.

He may know how to play golf, but there's a reason he needed whores.

She should use her considerable fortune from her divorce and get some serious counseling to help her break the cycle she's in with unfaithful, low life jerks.

SuN...care to elaborate on Tiger's lack as a "host?"

Back