Time Lord Acadamy and Hogwarts

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
The Time Lord Academy was a place where most young Time Lords attended to further their educations. According to the Doctor children "were taken from their families at the age of eight" to begin their instruction. Part of the initiation into the academy involved looking into the Untempered Schism.

Time Lords spend "centuries" at the Academy. Although we do not know The Doctor's, The Master's, or The Rani's real names, while at the Academy they referred to themselves as Ushas (The Rani), Theta Sigma (The Doctor), and Koschei (The Master).

Lord Chancellor appears to be the nominal head of the Academy.

There were several chapters within the Time Lord Academy. These included:

• Arcalian Chapter

• Cerulean Chapter

• Dromeian Chapter

• Patrex Chapter

• Prydonian Chapter

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It should be noted that most of that shit about the Time Lord academy - including stuff like The Master's real name - is from one shitty book that went "Hey so you know every Time Lord we met in the series, well they ALL WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER!!!!". Everyone ignores it as it's shit.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
In The End of Time the Master comments on going to school with The Doctor. One of the two talks about being forced to look into the Schism.

It was also mentioned in The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Oh, The Master and The Doctor being school friends goes way back to I think the Pertwee days, it's just that the books says "So The Doctor AND The Master AND The Rani AND The Meddling Monk AND The War Chief AND Drax WERE ALL IN A CLUB TOGETHER IN SCHOOL YOU SEE" which A) is retarded and B) removes all mystery to the characters.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
AND THE SCHOOL MOTTO WAS "SILENCE WILL FALL" OMG.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Martha was the school nurse.

It doesn't help that the whole show starts with two schoolteachers and a schoolgirl.

ARGH! Susan always makes me want to kill things.