Time to shit your pants

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
Indeed. And don't bother changing them, you'll just soil the next pair. Allow me to introduce myself.

Better yet, fuck you.

I am KOF, and that is all that needs to be said as you've undoubtedly heard of us. And that's the best news you'll get from me today. The bad news is, we're moving in here. Skimmed through the board, didn't much care for what I saw. No quality, no ability, just piles after piles of festering bullshit, so I decided we'd come over here and straighten you fucks out. You shitbags don't even know what you're in for.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Welcome!! :)

Sir Sacrifyx

Ha! HAHAHA! You JACKASS! Welcome? Would you open the door for one who stood outside and said he was there to murder your children and rape your wife? Because that's basically what you just did. Fucking dolt.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
:flypig::flypig:
Went looking for a "hanging curtains putting down doilies" smiley but there isn't one. The flying pig is cute - looks like a pink Pegasus.

Friday

Bazinga!
I'd post the devil eating popcorn smiley here, but I'm just not motivated enough to find it...

Sir Sacrifyx

Yes, the pigs are flying - you know, that was our saying over there at ootikof, "I ain't touching that shithole troll kingdom till pigs fucking fly." And look at that, here we are! Now which one of you dicknuggets wants to grow a pair and step up?

Sir Sacrifyx

I'd post the devil eating popcorn smiley here, but I'm just not motivated enough to find it...

But motivated enough to write it out I see. Fuck your smileys and fuck you in your fucking asshole, you fuck. The last time I saw something as retarded as your posts, I ripped off her helmet and fucked her.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
But motivated enough to write it out I see. Fuck your smileys and fuck you in your fucking asshole, you fuck. The last time I saw something as retarded as your posts, I ripped off her helmet and fucked her.

Okay - that is way over the top and excessive in retardation. Even the kids that ride the short bus are doing the lame hand to chest gesture over that.

What is ootikof?

Sir Sacrifyx

to be honest i read the first couple lines and said yeah hes new, better welcome him

You wanna welcome me? Better tell your ass to welcome my foot. And my ankle, and my knee cuz they're all gonna be in there, and from the looks of you there'll be room to spare. You're my new slipper.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You wanna welcome me? Better tell your ass to welcome my foot. And my ankle, and my knee cuz they're all gonna be in there, and from the looks of you there'll be room to spare. You're my new slipper.

Are you, by chance, a Canadian claiming Norman/Saxon ancestry, and normally post in large, yellow, italic Comic Sans type? Is your favorite word schlong?

Sir Sacrifyx

Okay - that is way over the top and excessive in retardation. Even the kids that ride the short bus are doing the lame hand to chest gesture over that.

What is ootikof?

ootikof.net/forum

That place ain't for you sissies, you're safer here. Better to be fucked by me and those who are on the way than to go there and be fucked by all.

aeommai

cookie?
if he was that guy he'd be readable.

okay mug. but really you need some work, i can read paragraphs from other people and not zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, your shit is weak and stale :/

edit: you came here to plug some failblog? jeez. i thought you were here to kick ass.

Sir Sacrifyx

if he was that guy he'd be readable.

okay mug. but really you need some work, i can read paragraphs from other people and not zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, your shit is weak and stale :/

The fact any of you ingrates can read at all is shock enough. Then you tell me you've eaten my shit and found it to be weak and stale...what the fuck kind of freakshow did I walk into here?

aeommai

cookie?
im new here, dont take me as a representative of this place yo

but seriously did all you come here for is plugging your knightboard?