Time to shit your pants

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
Knights of Columbus?

Knights who say "Ni?"

Knights of Turn-your-head-and-Koff?'

HR Puff n Koff?

Booger Knights?

Keep on spoutin'. Deflect, dodge, duck, run and hide. That's all you ball ticklers are good for. That, and tickling balls.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I would like to invade you
with my tongue,
between your legs
sweetly and softly
for about an hour
before I grab you
harder
and harder
until you scream

Now, see, you know how to invade.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Keep on spoutin'. Deflect, dodge, duck, run and hide. That's all you ball ticklers are good for. That, and tickling balls.

I'm really having a hard time taking you seriously with you running around yelling "You missed me, it's only a flesh wound!" I gotta go watch Python again...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Now, see, you know how to invade.

No way she's going an hour without getting lockjaw. Trust me, I did it a couple times and it HURTS...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
When I am determined I can. I went almost 2 hours the other night.

somebody got spitburn lol. I expect I could do an hour easy right now, like a starving man who wanders into the Circus Circus buffet by mistake. I'd eat til I fell unconscious.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Where did the foofookitties go?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Oh like fuck am I reading through a three page n00b shit fest.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
oh goody another 'big bad' out to ruin us all, with his gay/mom/racial jibes and threats of bringing his WOW friends to tk to burn us with cupcakeer slang and a threat of sleeping with our relatives....

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
oh ive seen your board, you have a spider in the web there son, say bye bye to your board , coming here talking trash when your home board already got the stench of ..... well you will see...

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
oh ive seen your board, you have a spider in the web there son, say bye bye to your board , coming here talking trash when your home board already got the stench of ..... well you will see...
You got something to say bro, let your balls drop and say it. I'll take on anyone, any time. Here, or there it makes no difference to me. All I see is an ass ready to be spanked.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Ya might want to stop staring in the mirror then, sport.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You got something to say bro, let your balls drop and say it. I'll take on anyone, any time. Here, or there it makes no difference to me. All I see is an ass ready to be spanked.

Now see, this would make the fourth or fifth gay come on you've posted.

Are you a repressed homosexual?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He's a flaming knight!

Riotgear

I've just finished reading this conversation and I wasn't able to determine exactly what the problem is. Why some much fighting? Can't we all just get along?

Thanks,

Gear