Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tisi's Top 10 for October

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
(I'll add pix later)

1. Alexander Skarsgard -- Viking hottie

2. Jensen Ackles -- Supernatural hottie

3. Misha Collins -- Archangel hottie

4. Charlie Hunnamn -- Badass Biker hottie

5. Neil Patrick Harris -- No explanation needed

6. Shemar Moore -- BAU hottie

7. Cheyenne Jackson -- Broadway hottie

8. Joel McHale -- Soup hottie

9. Jeff Darlington -- ESPN hottie

10. Troy Polamalu -- Football hottie

TISI<

this thread has much merit. but:

I've waited patiently for FOUR whole days!

WHERE ARE THE PIX PLZ?!?!?!?!?! :(

^Sorry woman! didn't work this weekend, so no internet access.

Get to it in the next ten minutes. :)

tumblr_kpvs8rWK761qa3x9go1_400.jpg

564694472_c8c712d906.jpg

castiel-on-supernatural.jpg

WELL DONE WOMAN.

^I don't know the bottom three...the third guy looks like somebody gave him a wedgie!

LoL...That's Troy Polamalu, from the Pittsburgh steelers. He's just fucking sexy, but yeah, it was the best pix I could find.

I'll never forget the first time I saw Charlie -- getting his cute little teen ass eaten out by Aiden Gillen in the first 10 minutes of Queer as Folk.

Now he's a scary steroidy greasy biker guy on Sons of Anarchy. What happened to my boy? :(

I'll never forget the first time I saw Charlie -- getting his cute little teen ass eaten out by Aiden Gillen in the first 10 minutes of Queer as Folk.

Now he's a scary steroidy greasy biker guy on Sons of Anarchy. What happened to my boy? :(

He became a man, baby. A MAN!!!!

when I asked if he played tight end I was referring to the American football player!

The guy you (Eggs & Tisi)are talking about is the blonde?