TK..After 20 years, I'm officially requesting a divorce from jack.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Didn't take you long to ride this dick, BITCH...Here's the deal Synaesthesia... Get Venooker to finalize our divorce, and I'll ride your monkey.

And Another Thang, MAMA

I already touched DevilMan (Steve), Yahooee (Kevin P), Loktar, Dark Pickle (Jeffrey) The Question (John), Conchaga, Sarek and many others, but they didn't have junk in the trunk...Synaesthesia, somebody told me you got a big ole butt...True? or. false?

Synaesthesia

Didn't take you long to ride this dick, BITCH...Here's the deal Synaesthesia... Get Venooker to finalize our divorce, and I'll ride your monkey.

And Another Thang, MAMA

I already touched DevilMan (Steve), Yahooee (Kevin P), Loktar, Dark Pickle (Jeffrey) The Question (John), Conchaga, Sarek and many others, but they didn't have junk in the trunk...Synaesthesia, somebody told me you got a big ole butt...True? or. false?

You mean you riding everyone's dick at TK... BITCH

:bigass:

Synaesthesia

This was you and me yesterday (Me doing the slapping)

slap-in-the-face-angry.gif

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I read your PM's you sent me, now what you gone do with my balling?..Get your main account to divorce me and its on like popcorn...Synaesthesia. I been shaking, sticking and moving. Tryna to get you and that booty. Tryna get to you and that pussy. I noticed that Venooker logged-out when I started posting on this thread with my usual top spot...HOLLA BLACK when you convince your main account to divorce me...Only then will I be available to beat the breaks of you, PUSSY!..Exactly, how I did DevilMan (Steve C), Conchaga (Greg) and Yahooee (Kevin P

Now what you gonna do mama
I'm tryna dip later on, me and you mama
I like the way that you groove and you move mama
You know the women love me, I'm the 40 Water (40 Water)
Popping my P's 'cause I'm laced with game
Nathen but the - flowing through my vein
She wear Miss Sixty, can't fit in the Gucci
'Cause her - big enough to sit a cup on her booty (goodness!)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Exactly, how I did DevilMan (Steve C), Conchaga (Greg) and Yahooee (Kevin P

Speaking of failure and being pawned/trolled/owned by Devilman and Yahooee as well as Syn...How did things go with Alice and Gene? You sure been silent since you threatened me by PM with it.

Guess your little plan didn't turn out the way you hoped?

jack

A recent review from the CP website:

TJennings123
prospective • Visited 2021
3/29/2021
The community is beautiful and thought so highly of the area until today. I was approached by the maintenance staff (he said his name was Charles Wilson) with the nastiest attitude ever over something that could have been handled differently. I stayed positive throughout the entire conversation and he was still very rude. Reported it to the office and the manager (Alice) was very apologetic over the situation. She later responded that Mr Wilson had been terminated from the job for his rudeness. My mom has lived there for over 17 years and the incident makes me question the attitude of that particular maintenance staff when we are not around. Everyone who lives out there needs to be treated with respect as well as family and friends who visit them. Especially if they have been paying rent on time and abide by all policies that were put in place for that many years. There is a time and place for everything being rude to people especially during a pandemic is not one of them. Most of all especially when we are so willing to abide by any policy put in place and being very positive in the entire conversation. Maybe I caught this staff member on the wrong day but it made me look at this community in a different way now. I will say this area has improved alot since the day my mom first moved in so many years ago. I just hope this staff member doesn't approach the people who live there the way he approached me today.

jack

It's good to know you treat everyone like the piece of shit you are. Too bad about you losing your job, but at least you're famous over it.

Last edited:

Synaesthesia

A recent review from the CP website:
TJennings123
prospective • Visited 2021
3/29/2021
The community is beautiful and thought so highly of the area until today. I was approached by the maintenance staff (he said his name was Charles Wilson) with the nastiest attitude ever over something that could have been handled differently. I stayed positive throughout the entire conversation and he was still very rude. Reported it to the office and the manager (Alice) was very apologetic over the situation. She later responded that Mr Wilson had been terminated from the job for his rudeness. My mom has lived there for over 17 years and the incident makes me question the attitude of that particular maintenance staff when we are not around. Everyone who lives out there needs to be treated with respect as well as family and friends who visit them. Especially if they have been paying rent on time and abide by all policies that were put in place for that many years. There is a time and place for everything being rude to people especially during a pandemic is not one of them. Most of all especially when we are so willing to abide by any policy put in place and being very positive in the entire conversation. Maybe I caught this staff member on the wrong day but it made me look at this community in a different way now. I will say this area has improved alot since the day my mom first moved in so many years ago. I just hope this staff member doesn't approach the people who live there the way he approached me today.

jack

My suggestion is you take some of that butthurt cream you named yourself after and rub it all over your face.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I changed my handle in hopes you'll change your mind in honoring My offer Venooker... We (Wilson/Venooker) can go back and fourth about this, but its obvious WE (Wilson/Venooker) need to do this damn thang man...How bout it? jack?..You win Venooker...If you agree to end this, I'll hand your "King Of The Gutters" title back to you.

jack

"King of the Gutters" was one of my more successful Comicon trolls. It was about me and Hellman. You had nothing to do with it. The troll died when I left Comicon. It no longer exists.

Comicon's been dead for many years, yet you still can't help bringing the dead past into the live present. Sad really.

I still have no idea what you're even asking.

jack

I changed my handle in hopes you'll change your mind in honoring My offer Venooker... We (Wilson/Venooker) can go back and fourth about this, but its obvious WE (Wilson/Venooker) need to do this damn thang man...How bout it? jack?..You win Venooker...If you agree to end this, I'll hand your "King Of The Gutters" title back to you.

Save your breath gaslighter. Our business here is concluded.

You want to "end this"? Stop posting at TK. That's your only option. Your cupcakeer dual too.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up CeeJay. Keep fucking around and keep finding out.

Synaesthesia

OK, Jack asked me to do a test truce.

I'm not going to even lurk again until after 8pm tonight.

If you lay off, so will I going forward.

as you like to say, "MY WORD IS BOND"

let's see what happens, shall we?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My divorce from Venooker has absolutely nothing to do with you. synaesthesia, I'm not jack)...That includes *DevilMan (Steve), *Yahooee (Kevin Pee-Pee), *BROWNFOOT, StarMan/MODMAN, Loktar, The Question *Miss Deamenor, *Alyssumm or *Jack V...That's were you got your likes from<<members who rarely, ever post at Troll Kingdom.

*=Venookers sock bitches

Socks GIF - Socks GIFs