Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK BLOCKS 4 IP ADDRESSES!!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
*ROTFLMAO* Stupid fucks at TK. I have forced them to block 4 different IP addresses. What MORONS. They continue to do this even though the problem of keeping me out could be saved simply by blocking my username. Fuck these Admins know shit about computers.

TK ADMINS?? STOP BLOCKING ALL OF MY IP ADDRESSES! JUST BLOCK MY USERNAME YOU STUPID FUCKS. GET IT RIGHT! CHARAS AND WORDFORGE GOT IT RIGHT. DON'T FORGET TO BLOCK THIS IP ADDRESS TOO YOU STUPID FUCKS. *POINTS AT THE TK ADMINS AND LAUGHS AT THEIR STUPIDITY*

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO* Stupid fucks at TK. I have forced them to block 4 different IP addresses. What MORONS. They continue to do this even though the problem of keeping me out could be saved simply by blocking my username. Fuck these Admins know shit about computers.

TK ADMINS?? STOP BLOCKING ALL OF MY IP ADDRESSES! JUST BLOCK MY USERNAME YOU STUPID FUCKS. GET IT RIGHT! CHARAS AND WORDFORGE GOT IT RIGHT. DON'T FORGET TO BLOCK THIS IP ADDRESS TOO YOU STUPID FUCKS. *POINTS AT THE TK ADMINS AND LAUGHS AT THEIR STUPIDITY*

Yes, we believe you.

*POINTS AT LUCI AND LAUGHS AT HIS STUPIDITY*

This thread leads me to believe it is indeed Luci that doesn't know shit about computers. You're login is daycared from every IP out there, dickless.