TK: damn, we're so cool, we even fuck with ourselves

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Well, I do like to fuck myself.

Oh, wait...you're speaking metaphorically.

*goes back to MF*

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
TK 'won' in the sense that Aque stated he doesn't care to post here anymore. I can't be certain to the validity of those words, but that's how he feels at the moment.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
We all know, Gagh, you'll miss him most of all. He was the Scarecrow to your Dorothy.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
How will I know what smiley is appropriate for any given thread?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
^
Good policy until it's anonymously removed in the middle of the night.

You're an admin now. When are you bringing your smiley back? The :gagh: :jerkoff: smiley was one of the better ones here.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
After today I don't think that's too far off the mark...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
^
Good policy until it's anonymously removed in the middle of the night.

You're an admin now. When are you bringing your smiley back? The :gagh: :jerkoff: smiley was one of the better ones here.

I'm not planning on installing any smileys. GTC deleted them. That's probably how it will stay.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
After today I don't think that's too far off the mark...

This was intended for the couch smiley remark, not the other one. I was thoroughly entertained by the events of this weekend and thank Gagh for his efforts in that regard. Bravo sir, bravo.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah I had fun too.

Sierra

Ily, as much as I love you, I really can't find the time or energy to read all 50 of your posts. :p

That being said, just give me a button to wear -along with the usual fringe benefits- and I'll support your cause. ;)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Just read one and repeat it about fifty times. that's about the gist of it. She was a little upset methinks. I believe there was also a promise of revealing photos of you both but she fell asleep before posting them so if you wanted to go ahead and take care of that part for her she'd probably think that was fine. She would have wanted it that way...

Sierra

Oh?

But I think revealing photos of a handsome man would make Ily feel much, much better in her current state. After all, seeing me in various states of undress would be old news for her, I'm sure.

Yes, I think some muscles and testosterone would create a much more desirable effect. After all, when Ily is happy... we're all happy, right?

So, any volunteers... Donovan?