TK HackFest!!!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
He's a freak...have no doubt. ;)

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
I've been reading some of those threads. Damn...if they piss themselves any harder, they're gonna short out the internet. :roll:

P

Parallaxis

Remember the time that about 20--okay, maybe it was only 10--TKers registered at Slipstream? Not all of them had innocuous histories, of course. And I am fully aware of the can of worms I'm opening here, not having been through SSBBS's first interaction with some of the posters. But anyone remember Decker, Daystrom, Parallaxis, et al registering and then getting permabanned, as far as anyone could tell, by Lisa and/or Christian?

Who the heck is Anakam ? A TK dual ? I wouldn't expect a TK dual to have such a high post count. But his recollection of past events is uncanny. Not only firing off a list of TK names, but actually spelling Parallaxis correctly is something I usually don't see from people I've not had interaction with for over a year.

Second, why is RobL sporting a "Official Trollkingdom Envoy" title ???

Did you know that the FBI occasionally keeps an eye on TK? Didja? Stems from a little incident we had a couple of years ago.

Uh, somehow I doubt the FBI is actually keeping an eye on TK. Put it sounds nice.

EnglishRose

addle barn
Parallaxis said:
Who the heck is Anakam ? A TK dual ? I wouldn't expect a TK dual to have such a high post count. But his recollection of past events is uncanny. Not only firing off a list of TK names, but actually spelling Parallaxis correctly is something I usually don't see from people I've not had interaction with for over a year.

Anakam has a good memory. She also archived some of the old slipstream so has access to old records.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
The permabans of Decker and the lot, are actually the reason that I joined TK in the first place. I thought it was utter bullshit, and I still think it was utter bullshit.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I never get mentioned as part of that "invasion". :(

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'd have banned you too.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I would bind you.

Rockraven

I want to touch mandi's boobs
Parallaxis, hun, I guess some people consider spelling important...

I wouldn't have known how to spell your name if you hadn't posted right here in the thread.