Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK House victims list.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
In the interest of protecting those surviving posters not yet destroyed by the horrible, insidious TK House curse, I am providing a list of current and future victims. Print out the list, collect them all, trade with your friends! Chewing gum not included.

[STRIKE]Missmanners [/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Lilith[/STRIKE]
Morrighan
Sadistic Bastard
[STRIKE]Neil[/STRIKE]
Bladev1
RommieSG
Hambil
[STRIKE]Jack[/STRIKE]
EnglishRose
NeonMercuryASH
RuReddy
[STRIKE]Blindgroping[/STRIKE]
Caitrona
Curiousa2z
Ishcabittle
Eggs Mayonnaise
S Sadiablo
Enkaphelan
[STRIKE]Deanna[/STRIKE]
The Question
[STRIKE]Zodiac[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Friday[/STRIKE]
Captain Wacky
[STRIKE]BlazerBoy[/STRIKE]
Big Dick McGee
[STRIKE]LakerGirl[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Love Child[/STRIKE]
Sgt Sniper
Aurian
Mandi
[STRIKE]headvoid[/STRIKE]
Gagh
Chatty
[STRIKE]The Artist[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]ShyGirl[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Grandtheftcow[/STRIKE]
Dark Link
Donovan
[STRIKE]Chaddee[/STRIKE]
A Karas
Archibald Nixon
[STRIKE]Eevil1[/STRIKE]

VICTIM
lil3.jpg

LILITH: skidded off the information superhighway when hubby cap flew off at 56k miles per hour.

Grammour Boy said:
Those were the albatross around TK's neck. See us soar now.

03-albatross.jpg

Albatross! Hey! Albatross! Seagull-sickle! Pelican Bon-bon! Turn-dog! Puffin Chips! ALBATROSS!

jack has, unfortunately, come back like the little roach he is.

However, Caitriona has not been around. Should be crossed out.

It's death, man! Cold, unloving fickle stinkfinger of Fate! It's coming for everyone in that damnable house! Everyone who was there that night!

Even yooouuuuuuuu.....

Don't tell anyone I'm hiding under the bed...

WTF? I'm crossed off? But I'm still alive I tell ya! Still alive!

Wait....what is this bleeding from my chest? OH NOES! It's all coming back to me now....

I'M DEAD! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

You know, this list is actually very helpful... new TKHouse stuff will be up this weekend, and the damn game will run faster with less people, so a few will be moving out...

Y'know people, give him a break. He has better things to do than post pretty pictures for your entertainment. He's under no obligation to do this at all.

Awww, you are sweet, Sadi!!! But it's all cool, I really will have some TKHouse time this weekend. And if you think I'm gonna get rid of you - you, whose suggestions were the biggest contribution on the board - then you're clearly and gravely mistaken. ;)

I am only gonna let go of those who are clearly no longer with us, and that doesn't include people who just haven't been around much.