Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK Proves Cowardess!

Ghost Of Habeeb

Edna can no longer get her account activated and Habeeb (also edna) has been vanquished to DC!
Why? Because I have broken the back of TK. I have NEVER spammed or broken ANY rules.
The reason for bannishment? Right here:
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55751

I have taken the upper establishment for a ride. They thought I was a Skans!

Sorry suckers. All you prove by this is your pathetic cowardess.

What possible reason could you have to DC me?
Remember: I have never spammed or broken ANY other rules.

I can hardly wait to see these answers...

Any reason given? Because I haven't seen anything like spamming or malicious links from her.

EDIT: Bullshit, as I can send PMs to that account.

Try harder next time.

Zodiac said:
Any reason given? Because I haven't seen anything like spamming or malicious links from her.

EDIT: Bullshit, as I can send PMs to that account.

Try harder next time.
Bullshit, asshat.

Post em if you got em.

You belong to Edna.

It's enough to 'preview message' when attempting to send it to someone DCed. I tried with Luci, and with you, and yours came through fine.

You should understand that I did this out of genuine concern, since you didn't seem to do anything worthy of DC.

I'm getting real tired of crappy duals "claiming" they own everyone at TK. Pay my mortgage, pay my car payments, pay my bills, feed my kids and change the fucking catbox motherfuckers. Then you can "own" me.

Until then, shut the fuck up.

Zodiac said:
It's enough to 'preview message' when attempting to send it to someone DCed. I tried with Luci, and with you, and yours came through fine.

You should understand that I did this out of genuine concern, since you didn't seem to do anything worthy of DC.
It only lasted for one post Z.
I can still do SF. now. Thanks.

Sarek said:
I'm getting real tired of crappy duals "claiming" they own everyone at TK. Pay my mortgage, pay my car payments, pay my bills, feed my kids and change the fucking catbox motherfuckers. Then you can "own" me.

Until then, shut the fuck up.
Listen Sarek... If I could post as Edna, I would.
Management refuses to activate edna's account.
Sadly, they thought I was Skans too.
The Troll was not really meant for them. It was meant for Zodiac.
Both Zodiac (I hope) and I have moved on.
Perhaps you should too.

Still love you!

Um, last time I checked, wasn't everything at TK either a troll, a joke or just plain shits and giggles?

If half the shit on this site is serious, we're all fucked! :P

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a new baseball bat. Seems I broke the last one. :sad:

Sarek said:
Um, last time I checked, wasn't everything at TK either a troll, a joke or just plain shits and giggles?

If half the shit on this site is serious, we're all fucked! :P

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a new baseball bat. Seems I broke the last one. :sad:
You too, will get over it.

You ready play Habeeb Game?