To: Whom it may concern. From: CeeJay. Formally known as BLACKFOOT.

Whose ASS I have to WAX to get a avatar?

• Mentalist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cassie

• blackfoot NAP

• MODMAN

• BROWNFOOT

• missmanmers

• members choice:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CeeJay
Whose ASS I have to wax to get a avatar?

^^WAX....is not an act of physical violence. No member will catch a beat down on the WAX I plan on administering....I will only WAX that ASS at the members request, but you'll have to have a big ole butt :bigass:..........

And Another Thang, Troll Kingdom

I really need an avatar to fit in. I'm currently the most recognizable member posting at Troll Kingdom. I make more post other than Venooker up in this bitch than anyone else.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Sexy Wierd GIF - Sexy Wierd Look GIFs

The Question

Eternal
I make more post other than Venooker up in this bitch than anyone else.
Only about 1% of which are actually your own original content, so that doesn't mean shit.

And neither do you.

Fuck off, mong.

The Question

Eternal
Meaningless; nobody but you (however many versions of you you can come up with) is going to vote in it, because we're all perfectly satisfied to see you avatar-less.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Makes me smile every time this thread is bumped.

oh look! It has "103" views. No votes though :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Meaningless; nobody but you (however many versions of you you can come up with) is going to vote in it, because we're all perfectly satisfied to see you avatar-less.
I would be agreeable to CeeGay having an avatar as long it was on picked out by someone other than him and one he could never change unless agreed to by the person or persons that picked his avatar for him.

jack

I would be agreeable to CeeGay having an avatar as long it was on picked out by someone other than him and one he could never change unless agreed to by the person or persons that picked his avatar for him.

There's only one reason he wants an avatar, and it isn't because he wants an avatar.

jack

To: Whom it may concern. From: CeeJay. Formally known as BLACKFOOT.​

It's "formerly" dumbass. In your case however it's true. You are "Blackfoot nap"

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

The only avatar he deserves is this:
e77c54a43f3b2ddf218f7657a9c15391_w200.gif

jack

jack

You do look good on your knees Wilson. Keep begging. Makes everyone smile.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The option... Members choice means you could vote for any member of Troll Kingdom....Except for Loktar, he's excluded from this poll. Loktar may wanna take this act further than I wanna go. I'm not down with hanky-pankey.

jack

Sounds to me like no one gives a shit, seeing as the pole you have jammed up your butthole has been up there about a week now. Smells like ass.

Like Eggs always says "Once there was a little boy who had a sports forum, he thought he was a troll, but he wasn't "all there".

Sounds like he pegged you pretty good, eh WillyWillyWilson?

:bigass:

jack

By the way, before you get all excited about posts and views like it's some sort of troll success, it's my intention to keep this thread up top til november.

Nothing will change, it will just be fun to see you twist in the wind over it for a few months.

jack

Seems like this thread isn't turning out quite like you hoped.

jack

Gee, now we're almost to page two.

How's it going with your av project CeeJay/Blackfoot

By the way, the left side of your brain told me to talk to the right side, which was why I started that second thread.