To: Whom it may concern. From: CeeJay. Formally known as BLACKFOOT.

Whose ASS I have to WAX to get a avatar?

• Mentalist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cassie

• blackfoot NAP

• MODMAN

• BROWNFOOT

• missmanmers

• members choice:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^WAX....is not an act of physical violence. No member will catch a beat down on the WAX I plan on administering....I will only WAX that ASS at the members request, but you'll have to have a big ole butt :bigass:..........

And Another Thang, Troll Kingdom

I really need an avatar to fit in. I'm currently the most recognizable member posting at Troll Kingdom. I make more post other than Venooker up in this bitch than anyone else.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.

The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges. Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.

THE END.

jinny-jinnytty.gif

jack

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I really need an avatar because I'm a retarded cupcakeer attention whore. I'm currently the most annoying member posting at Troll Kingdom. I make more copypasta, spam and bullshit and lies up in this bitch more than anyone else.
Fixed that for you.

jack

Kiss my ass, dumbest black bastard on the planet.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Kiss my ass

Venooker. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I can take you places you ain't never been before. Bitch take a chance or you'll never ever know. I got money in my pocket that I'd really like to blow. But me kissing your rank ass<<<Hell to the No-No

Dance for me, "you old dirty bastard"

Dancing Jew Jewish Dance GIF - Dancing Jew Jewish Dance Groovy Dance GIFs

jack

Kiss my ass, dumbest black bastard on the planet.

jack

To: Whom it may concern. From: CeeJay. Formally formerly known as BLACKFOOT.​

Fixed that for you, retard. How's the poll going? :bigass:

Looks like you're sitting on it, from here.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

Speaking of trolling, how's this thread doing? No votes despite you desperately bumping it for attention

Along with the SSJ toon?

How's your avatar? Oh right, that's what this fail thread is all about.

How's your edit function?

I'd say I've been trolling your ass raw for over two decades.

1 down, 2 to go.

Why so angry, bro?

:bigass:

jack

Dance some more for me, jewboy. You do it SO WELL

dancing-jew-jewish-dance.gif

jack