TQ Ilk, Step For'ard And Be Recognized!

Or an under the counter cream, if the pharmacist is a redhead with nice tits.

Oh, and for those of you who might want to save time in responding to Hambilisms, just apply one of these:

gibbs_slap.JPG

I would post in this thread, but i have to check with TQ what my thoughts are on this subject. I so regularly agree with him, I need just to double check.

Excellent. We are well on our way towards furthering our fascist and racist agenda at scapegoating the innocent Jews, who have done nothing wrong with the power and awesome clout they possess.

From then on, we shall usurp the power of the gullible masses whom the leftists are trying to set free with very real promises of a world-wide, utopian society.

At our next fascist occult Teutonic ceremony I shall put forth statements as to which is the longest and most painful way one would go about exterminating everyone who is not white.

The Fascist White Man is evil, and has racism in his genetics. Historically speaking, fascist whites are responsible for every calamity and not nice thing which has occurred since our planet cooled down from a mass of magma into a rock. This includes, but is not limited to:

• The Mongol invasion of Europe, in which thousands upon thousands of Asian Europeans were slain and exploited by the white Mongolian
  • The white Turkish displacement and massacre of the Asian Greek population
  • Slavery in Africa
  • The White American's campaigns to destroy the Aztec and Incan civilizations, which have been very effective
  • The physical laws behind nuclear fission, which the fascist White man's cruel and racist God invented during WWII to crush the peace-loving Kingdom of Japan
  • The hole in the Ozone layer, which the fascist White man has done nothing to rectify while countries such as Brazil and China maintain squeeky-clean environments
  • The Tunguska Blast, which killed possibly hundreds of deer
  • The exctinction of the dinosaurs
  • The asymmetry of matter/anti-matter in the Universe, in keeping with our inherent racist and segragationalist beliefs

We can exploit the evil of our white brethren to further our aims!

We and our ilk must fulfill our Fascist destiny to destroy everything which is not fascist, and then the entire Universe. We shall then use our fascist technology to escape into a swastika-shaped dimension, where we shall clone blacks to whip and Jews to balance our checkbooks, for all eternity.

Messenger.

TQ is not, and never has been "against Jews."
Unless he's not telling me something.

I can see where you may think so, as he wants logical, concrete evidence for what the history books say happened.
But wanting evidence for a crime does not make one in line with the criminals beliefs.

Although, he takes great fun in having you people believe such things.
It's a good, longstanding troll that most everyone here believes.

Blindgroping said:
Messenger.

TQ is not, and never has been "against Jews."
Unless he's not telling me something.
What are you talking about? The only reason I've joined his ilk is because I really hate Jews, and thoughtful arguments and obvious crimes by Israel and organizations dedicated towards the advancement of Jews at the cost of people who aren't Jews is a very convenient excuse for me, because I'm a horrible, horrible anti-Semite who likes to hide behind that.

Oops, did I blow my cover?

Back