Zoey S 30
N N 34

Simon Pegg 39
J Dohan 46

John Cho 36
George T 29

Anton Y 19
Walter k 30

Now if you take into account that the film is meant to take place 7 years before the 2nd pilot, then you have to take another 7 years off the original actors ages to make them equivilent.

At which point the most of the new actors actually are older than the originals, with the excpetion of Chekov, who was meant to be much younger than Walter in the show.

I forget which episode Kirk specifically asked him how old he was, Spector of the gun, deadly years?

But as the only character born after the Kelvin incident, his date of birth is flexible anyway, as it appears he was born four years later in the film than originally in the series.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WHAT ABOUT PIKE?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Bruce Greenwood was 52 in the film, I dont know how old the character of Pike was meant to be, but since he was born before the Kelvin incident it should be the same birthdate in both realities.

Jeffrey Hunter was 38 in the cage, which was 13 years the original series timeline, and the new film was 7 years before that, so 8 years after the cage, meaning that Hunter would have been 46 in theory, only 6 years younger than Bruce.

Not a huge difference

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I was thinking he was too old but it seems he wasn't that much older. And maybe he looked older because of the stress of a divorce or something.