Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM TELEVISION

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
10 - 11 AM The Grandtheftcow Show Children
GTC shows the children how to make papier-mache animals, then destroys them before the tots' tear-stricken eyes.

11 AM - 12 PM Tea with missmanners Talk
Getting bloodstains out of your delicate whites.

12-1 PM Who Wants to Be Daycared? Game Show
Contestants vie to send their opponents to Daycare by using subterfuge and troll tactics.

1 - 3 PM Movie: "The Question II: The Question Returns"
The mysterious crusader returns, only to find himself in deep trouble when he goes up against the Mossad.

3 - 4PM Caitriona! Talk
Today's topics: the latest in submissive fashion, what to do when your moon is in Uranus, and a discussion about turmoil in the Middle East.

5 - 6PM Troll Kingdom Newshour News
A daily roundup of the events of the day, with an in-depth look at other BBSes. Tonight: Can WordForge Be Taken Offline for a Week?

6 - 7 PM The Troll Apprentice
The N00bs are assigned the task of riling T'Bonz to the point of instituting yet even more rules at TrekBBS.

7 - 8PM The Strippers Drama
Tiff returns from China; Lilith finds her affair with a psychotic Canadian deepening; Shy gets another bunny; and Bladev1 and Deanna travel to Sweden in search of a female singer.

8 - 9PM Lust Drama
Having deliberately caused the plane crash to get certain people together on a deserted island, S. SaDiablo begins stalking the passengers one by one.

9 - 10 PM LOL! Comedy
More zany fun with Eggs and Wacky as they troll the streets freaking people out.

10 - 11 PM Way Left and Yeah, Right Discussion
Caitriona and Laker_Girl heatedly argue the issues of our times. Laker_Girl continues to be mortified by Cait's insistence on ending each show with a big hug.

11PM - 12AM PSI: Pwning SceneInvestigators Crime Drama
jack and Messenger gripe about how they would run the department if they were in charge.

6 - 7AM TK MORNING TROLL WORKOUT Fitness
This week: Hambil goes through a series of lo-impact exercises and movements designed to increase your health and wellness from the comfort of your cushiony desk chair.

CoyoteUgly said:
I'm offended that I didn't get a cooking show.

Wouldn't you be more suitable for a 'Antique Road Show' kind of thing?

Bring your crap..er I mean valuables and I'll give you a quote.
heh.gif

Norwegien Chef. (2nd cousin to the Swedish Chef)
Blindgroping; I may not know what's going into the pot, or if it even makes it into the pot, but I will kneed your breasts and make you something juicy and tastey to eat.

Some hopeful pilots for the fall lineup:

America's Next Top Poolboy
Everybody Loves gASBOT
TK RAW, TK SmackDown, TK Judgement Day
, etc.
Big Brother: DayCare
Dual or No Dual

...and the one I'd like to see the most: Poolboy Bebop