Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM TV AD

All I saw was a page full of what looked like heiroglyphics or something.

What's up with that?

Friday said:
All I saw was a page full of what looked like heiroglyphics or something.

What's up with that?

I hacked into Shatna's host and accidentally switched some of my Gate research footage for his thing.

Okay...finally got to see it.

Evidently I had to switch from IE to Firefox to download. But then it downloaded to something called a VLC controller (my friend installed this during Christmas. WTF does it do?) that only played the audio, so then I had to manually open windows media player and choose the file.

Sigh.

But it was great, Shatna! What is that music? It's catchy. :D

Pthalo BlueMoon said:
Okay...finally got to see it.

Evidently I had to switch from IE to Firefox to download. But then it downloaded to something called a VLC controller (my friend installed this during Christmas. WTF does it do?) that only played the audio, so then I had to manually open windows media player and choose the file.

Sigh.

But it was great, Shatna! What is that music? It's catchy. :D
zzzzzzzzz i only got the video. When's it going to be on tV?

Thanks Trollies. Just screwin' around with Movie Maker. :D

Sorry you guys had so many difficulties. It's a standard MS wmv, I swear.

The song is called "Gershwin" by someone called Arling and Cameron. I once posted it here as "The missmanners Theme" because it fits her perfectly!