Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Kingdom

Tyrant

Today's 'relevation' was only my first salvo.

I have extracted all of your passwords from the thehiddenelect.com SQL database, and finally all of your e-mails as well as Private Messages here on Troll Kingdom, save for certain accounts which I did not attempt to hack.

This, combined with your IP addresses, gives me satellite photos of your homes at the merest click of a button.

So long as Shatna, Eggs Mayonnaise, and Caitriona remain admins here, you will not be safe; your forum will not be safe, your accounts will not be safe, and most of all, your secrets will not be safe.

And to any possible sympathizers, I say this: Stay out of my way.

This gets three drama points from me:

drama.jpg
drama.jpg
drama.jpg

*waves from house on satellite photo*

Not to rain on your parade, but my subdivision still looks like a big pile of dirt on satellite, I looked last weekend ;) Probably because it's a huge ass cluster fuck of houses.

How many people here actually have one IP address, rather than a range of dynamic IPs?

Even if something like that happened, they'd only find out my neighborhood, which I've already given out (I think).

FBI parte due said:
How many people here actually have one IP address, rather than a range of dynamic IPs?

true my own IP comes up 150 miles away running a geotrace.

bad dog said:
true my own IP comes up 150 miles away running a geotrace.
Heh, me too. Actually, my IP address traces about almost 300 miles away from my own house.

Sorry Mess, you lose :lol:

Way to tap into everyone's collective paranoia!

OMG MAYBE THEY CAN SEE MY ROOF AND DRIVEWAY AND LIL MERMAID KIDDIE POOL IN THE BACKYARDTHE MISSILES ARE COMING ANY SECOND