Troll Master? Do it have to be done?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So much bullshit to decipher.

Lets start with real life info.

The only poster I have RL info on is "Conchaga", which includes his phone number, address, and parents name. I have never posted this info on any message board or blog yet.

The truth is I never planned to use this info. I only got this info in case it was needed in the future. Even though 'Conchaga" posted my RL info at TrollKingdom and nothing was ever done about it.

Seriously "Conchaga" needs to let this shit go. Surly Conchaga knows this will bite him in the ass. "Conchaga" claims I posted RL info on a friend. No, this is a total lie.

On the bullshit "Jack" is spewing

I have never called douche bitch's house or have any info on his family. The truth is I have about 5 calls(2 diffrent numbers) from Vermont, One's a Science Department and the other never picks up.

Evedently "Jack" suffers from Delusional Disorder Symptoms or a severe alzheimer's disease, or most likely still aching from "Danny" or "James" trolls. "Jack" your meltingdown at an alarming rate. This ain't the gutters you old pathetic fool.

Go away and let "The New Jack" play. You've simply been pimped' around by "New Age Posting" for to fucking long. 'Jack', do you want whining, moaning and bitchin' the last thing TrollKingdom will remember about you when I take over?

And another thang, douche bitch.

In a couple of days, I'm gonna finally put the nail on my pimppin' on you for good (Not a physical threat. It's message board related. Has nothing to do with RL stuff). Wait fot it.

If "Conchaga" and "Jack" can't handle the pimpin', I suggest both of them quit while they have the opportunity to leave with what dignity they have left.

"Conchaga" isn't fit to be a moderator and "Jack" isn't mentally able to compete with "NAP" on a message board.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang

"Conchaga" posting my RL info on this board? The reason I'm asking about this now, is that 'Conchaga' need to be reminded of this. Since he and Jack broke out "the RL Troll"

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
You don't get it Charles. YOU posted all your info here. All of it. From where you worked, people you know, name, age, location. If you read the TK global rules, that makes all your info fair game to be re-used by anyone. I didn't ask you to pay the service you used to find detailed personal info on (and I quote) "someone I care about." None of that info was available on TK.

However, as a gift, if you ask nicely, and find the posts with your info for me, I will go back and personally edit that info out.

Deal?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
If you started posting his private info then it would be up to you to point out where he posted it on the board. Otherwise it should be treated like any other time someone posted real life info.

Maybe we need a training guide for all the noob admins who keep popping up.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
You don't get it Charles. YOU posted all your info here. All of it. From where you worked, people you know, name, age, location. If you read the TK global rules, that makes all your info fair game to be re-used by anyone. I didn't ask you to pay the service you used to find detailed personal info on (and I quote) "someone I care about." None of that info was available on TK.

But where has that been posted on TK?

I'm not saying it's right, and I think you're a pretty swell dude, but if it hasn't been posted here, don't punish him for it. Call the fucking cops because it's stalking and creepy, but lashing out at him like this is childish and immature.

If you mean business about all this, contact the police and keep it off the board. Don't arbitrarily ban someone because you don't like them, that's just bringing shit that shouldn't be here to TK. Look at all the talk there's been about RL info, I mean come on >.<

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
As of this moment, none of my previous posts (I'm probably wrong) have his info. I did write his ED article based on many things I found here. But, the TK rules don't apply there.

Therefore, it's up to Charles to find the offending posts.

You do realize you're getting into a rules argument with the guy who wrote the spamstitution for the badlands and tied them up in procedure for months, preventing the election of a new mod. All because I thought it was funny. I find this to be only mildly amusing. Cow, I like you. You're a good troll and a pretty ok contributor to this place. Why are you entertaining the idea of being Charles' advocate in this kangaroo court? I'd imagine you have better things to do with your time, like banging caco.

Cacophony

I realize that ED is ED and it doesn't apply, but you should realize that doing what you did has it's consequences. Maybe he took it too far by going after someone else that's not you and you feel ultra manly-protective over that, but he hasn't brought that here.

If he's allowed to be banned for things he's done off the board, then why aren't you?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
But where has that been posted on TK?

I'm not saying it's right, and I think you're a pretty swell dude, but if it hasn't been posted here, don't punish him for it. Call the fucking cops because it's stalking and creepy, but lashing out at him like this is childish and immature.

If you mean business about all this, contact the police and keep it off the board. Don't arbitrarily ban someone because you don't like them, that's just bringing shit that shouldn't be here to TK. Look at all the talk there's been about RL info, I mean come on >.<

But that's just it. He isn't banned. He's just had his dual privelege revoked. I don't see the big problem here.

I do understand what you're saying, but as long as this crap stays on the internet, I don't see any reason to escalate things.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I realize that ED is ED and it doesn't apply, but you should realize that doing what you did has it's consequences. Maybe he took it too far by going after someone else that's not you and you feel ultra manly-protective over that, but he hasn't brought that here.

If he's allowed to be banned for things he's done off the board, then why aren't you?

That's just it. I have tried to keep this off-board. He keeps wanting to bring it back. I know there are consequences for acting like a dick. I don't jew out of paying my comeuppance.

And again, he's very obviously not banned, just wrist-slapped.

Seph

Retired Account
im with conchaga on this the retard needed to be pimp slapped which is what he got, he can still post and we just dont have to sieve thru his inane dual bullshit.

Cacophony

He HASN'T brought it here. He might say he's going to, but he's too much of a chicken shit cupcakeer to do so.

And really, if he wants to have a bunch of lame ass duals, then that's his right. TK allows them. There's no reason to ban them, and honestly, if you're serious about all this RL crap and you're afraid that he's going to start posting your info around, I'd have a lot more respect for you if you banned all of his accounts. Allowing him just one so that you can see his reactions is you being malicious and trolling him with the CP.

Cacophony

im with conchaga on this the retard needed to be pimp slapped which is what he got, he can still post and we just dont have to sieve thru his inane dual bullshit.

Then let's ban every useless dual on TK.

Either it's ok for everyone, or it's ok for no one.

Seph

Retired Account
well if everyone was as retarded with their duals as charles, i wud be in favor of banning them all.

most peoples duals u wud never know are the same poster unless u had the admin access, him constantly agreeing with himself was to retarded for me too bare.

Cacophony

What people do with their duals is their own business, Sephikins.

I really don't like Blackfoot, but I don't like seeing people being singled out and treated unfairly more.

Seph

Retired Account
well he shud just be grateful im not allowed to stone his ass...

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Then the regular membership should have handled it. But since Conchaga couldn't help but get back at him with the adminCP we all look like a bunch of limp dicked faggots for it.

TK used to be a self moderating board where the membership would deal with noobs who got in our way. But it's something we've lost over the years, and seemingly buried thanks to this bullshit.

Seph

Retired Account
im simply saying that i cudnt give two fucks about charley boys duals being locked away coz to be quite frank if i never have to read a gank master or joe hennessy post again every day will be christmas.

Cacophony

You really don't have to read them anytime, you know :p

Seph

Retired Account
its jsut my opinion, and he makes threads about me so yes u do have to read them even if u say u dont u do.

Cacophony

There is an ignore function.

I personally just scroll through his shit and don't talk to him, and then he doesn't make threads about me that I have to respond to, because lawd knows I can't not respond to a thread with my name in it ;)