Troll me

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

Elnidfse

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You're a kind man, LC. One with a strong moral base, and a more deserving reputation.

jack

Hey keeks, how's Rhiannon? :bigass:

Enkephalen

My Stars!
You are a poor excuse for a man and a human being. You lack character, morals, and a firm grasp on what is important. You have no redeeming value, poor hygiene, bad teeth, thinning hair, a large nose, craterous pores and fungicidal breath. What you lack in the foregoing is overshadowed by your inability to earn more than minimum wage. Your physical attributes are few and laughable.

How's that? I've just turned Evil and I'm a little new at this trolling crap. But, I am confident that with time and a little more experience at Evil, I'll improve. You, on the other hand, will not.

Lawrence Connor

You are a poor excuse for a man and a human being. You lack character, morals, and a firm grasp on what is important. You have no redeeming value, poor hygiene, bad teeth, thinning hair, a large nose, craterous pores and fungicidal breath. What you lack in the foregoing is overshadowed by your inability to earn more than minimum wage. Your physical attributes are few and laughable.

How's that? I've just turned Evil and I'm a little new at this trolling crap. But, I am confident that with time and a little more experience at Evil, I'll improve. You, on the other hand, will not.

Enkephalen, well done! lololol

jack

Now you have to say her name correctly, dipshit.