Trolling at concept art forums

Cory

Banned
NOt really but someone took it the wrong way I mean 19 year old kid who pours his heart n soul into manga.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=204233

Mr Gimpy Loser
Level 1 Gladiator: Andabatae
Prefer not to answer Join Date: Jan 2011

I don't recommend loomis if your doing loli =) Half of the idiots on here don't know what makes good or bad art so they recommend Loomis.

Today, 09:12 PM
Medusoid
I don't have any clever remarks so this will do
Level 4 Gladiator: Meridiani
Male Join Date: Oct 2010

Mr.Gimpy Loser: Now I apologize to Boriol if this seems like I'm trying to start a fight on ur page cause I just want to make sure you dont get sent in the wrong direction here. But MGL you are sounding like an ignorant know it all talking like that, many times learning to draw lifelike figures is a really helpful way to make sure you can have something to base your stylized work on. Lumis is a great book and theirs probably a reason it's so often suggested. In all honesty I would love to see you prove me wrong and if you do I will definitely apologize but given all the information I have about you I can basically assume your one of those "idiots on here don't know what makes good or bad art". Please don't go on people's sketch books who are looking for help and make statements that are looking fro trouble like that because it's just plain rude.
Boriol, if you want me to remove my comment I will, but like I said I'm just trying to help

Boriol: I think 3 key things u may want to look at are your head lengths, mout size and how the nose looks as the head turns. Whats funny is that your doing it in a perfectly reasonable way for anime style. But like I kinda already said to Mr.Gimpy Loser, if you are good with life like drawing than you can use your anatomy to make up your own style and look.
Good luck man.
Oh I just remembered something. I don't know how much time he has, but their is a member called Klaus Reinbach III that is absolutely amazing with Loli style anime and may have a few pointers.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=202059

ConceptArt.org Forums > ARTWORK > SKETCHBOOKS

Cory

Banned
Concept art forums is a slow loading mess board where everyone recommends andrew loomis books as the holy grail of drawing.

There was a Rob liefeld clone on there if I can find him again....they were just ripping on him pretty sad.

Cory

Banned
doboy, I'm going to move this to the Sketchbooks forum for you. You'll find, if you update it regularly and respond to people's comments, you don't have to be a douchebag to get feedback. (On the other hand, if you prefer to continue trolling in order to get attention, I could just ban your ass.)

Is everyone in NY a jerk the Mod is from NY...

Cory

Banned
well that 19 year old aplogized still think that site sucks ass because it reloads at a dinosaur's pace.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom