Trollkingdom.net

CoyoteUglySC

Have the admins there lost their minds?

I flipped over there a few moments ago to see what's going on, and I get this message:

You have been denied access to this forum. The reason is that you are visiting us from a place that has been blacklisted as an Open Proxy. You have to fix this, and return.

I'm not even using a proxy.
sad3.gif

Tyrant

19cc1.jpg

Queen NoodleSC

Disconnect from your server and get a new IP # the change in the last few digits will make the difference . Problem solved. At least it worked for me.

CoyoteUglySC

Queen NoodleSC said:
Disconnect from your server and get a new IP # the change in the last few digits will make the difference . Problem solved. At least it worked for me.
Uh...no. Why should I go to that trouble just to spend three minutes gazing at a board that's rarely worth posting on?

Who was the shitstain that started blocking proxies idiocy at TK? Oh, it was Hambil, wasn't it? Shoulda known.

CaitrionaSC

LOL, yes it was Hambil. But back then, at least Hambil was there to fix it if someone 'regular' got caught in it. Now, I don't know if anyone knbows how to disable the proxy blocker or allow posters in when they get caught in it. It was never to really block users, it was done to stop those that were using proxies to attack the server. Just so you know.

These posts by *SC users are copied and pasted here from ShatteredCorpse by a TK'er with an ax to grind. Why? I don't know the exact motivation, but I guess it's being done by a TK'er with an unhealthy obsession with ShatteredCorpse.

Queen NoodleSC

CoyoteUglySC said:
Uh...no. Why should I go to that trouble just to spend three minutes gazing at a board that's rarely worth posting on?
Well what the heck are you doin' creating this thread, if you don't care?

I'm betting you tried it....~giggle~

Tyrant

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Thanks. I shall visit it next week and check it out. Next few nights I have to handicap the breeders cup races.

Pryce

I love it....I wanna try....

Queen Noodle
Quote from: CoyoteUglySC

How do you do? My name is CoyoteUgly, and my hobby is being an asshole. Nice to meet you.

My name is Noodle formerly RuReddy...

I know you love being an asshole, you didn't have to tell me but you are a good asshole in my book.

It is nice to post with you again.

Blue Meanie

Shattered Corpse: The only site on the internet that makes Brawl Hall look like a gathering of Nobel laureates.

Tyrant

QOTW