Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TrollWars Retards

FederalAgent007

You guys really need to do your homework. If you have SaintLucifer on your board...........or for that matter, anyone who is on a website with SaintLucifer........you have probably been scrutinized by the people who are scrutinizing SaintLucifer. Why do you think the admins keep trying to get him off this board and he keeps hacking his way back???

Don't ever say you weren't warned.

Check out all those proxies popping up on your site.........they could be law enforcement. Birds of a feather run together. Law enforcement checks out all the birds to make sure they aren't doing the same thing Saint Lucifer and his millionaire dad are doing.

^^Keep up the good work.

STEVOOOOOOO............get away from them while you can. I know they have a file on you. Despite our differences, I know you are an honest person. Is it going to be worth it in a long run??

FederalAgent007 said:
Check out all those proxies popping up on your site.........they could be law enforcement. Birds of a feather run together. Law enforcement checks out all the birds to make sure they aren't doing the same thing Saint Lucifer and his millionaire dad are doing.

Alright LARISSA! I know it is you! You're the bitch who threatened me with your 4 brothers!! I have contacted our RCMP regarding your threats. It is not a good idea to threaten someone within a forum, even if it is a troll site. If you do not stop telling me that your brothers will come to Toronto and render me a cripple after (how did you put it?) bashing my fucking face in. I will never forget how you threatened to have your brothers force me to see a dentist after they have broken my jaw. The RCMP will be contacting HAMBIL for your IP address. Naturally they will have to subpoena the information from his ISP but fear not. Your day will come. No one threatens me online as you have. It is not right that you can get away with it. I cannot sleep at night because I know you meant it when you told me you were going to send your brothers after me. I have informed my RCMP officials that you told me your brothers have assault rifles. As our RCMP are very aware of US laws regarding the ownership of assault rifles, they believe it is possible and thus your threats are conceivable. If you do not cease and desist your threats towards me, I will be contacting the Canadian consulate in Washington to have something done about his violet harassment. I remember how you told me that just because you are in the USA and I am in Canada, you felt safe.

LARISSA!! This had better end at once! The RCMP has told me to lay low for awhile until they track your whereabouts but I told them I refuse to run from a bitch such as yourself. They are aware you have attempted to cover your tracks in here by pretending to be this JILLIAN bitch (why the FBI007 name and NOT the JILLIAN name?). I have included all of your posts where you have threatened me and handed them all to the RCMP Toronto detachment. You are fucking going to jail bitch and you had better tell your fucking brothers they will have some new nigger boyfriends in the county pen. Bitch.

HAHAHA!!!!!!! Lay low because of ME??? Hell.........you are having to lay low because the feds fucked up the first time and believed you instead of me. Now I have tow truck with a big chain and a big hook. I am going to put their heads out of their impacted asses.

How's your bro???? Still using company compooters to create criminal records on people???

I'm not the leader. I'm the n00b of Troll Wars.

Down to one SAM. The situation is described as ... "tense." I might have to throw the neighbor's poodle at the bastards. That yap dog will piss them off, at least.