Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble sleeping?

Tyrant

Is it just me or have TKers had sleeping problems lately? I woke up after 4 hours of sleep. I'm not asleep but not really awake.

The only trouble my wife has sleeping is after I stagger in to bed at midnight and start snoring.

Again.

It's not the strippers what keep me awake. It's the hand in my pants.

I'm a partial insomniac. There are weeks where I wont sleep at all.

And by the way; on average, there are over 875 holes in a single square foot of ceiling tile. But the number of holes seem to range from 796-1,230.

Mess, I could get around to conquering the world if I didn't have to contend with Hypnos.

That is the inherent flaw within my character.

Too much drama will keep you awake.

I just woke up from the wierdest of dreams... everyone at TK was arrested and thrown into prison, because we discovered that Messenger had in fact written most of the tunes for the 80s band 'The Human League', but no one would believe us. We spammed sites proclaiming this new found glory, but the strippers turned out to be undercover pedophiles & SaintLucifer was a cop.

I generally only sleep 5-6 hours a night. Believe it or not, that's plenty for me, I feel like I'm not accomplishing enough if I sleep more than that.