Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Character

Rov_is_a_Fag

One thing that has come out of my ordeal...........I have witnessed the TRUE character of a lot of people. I have seen it with my own family..........it has been the most disappointing of all. I have had very little support and what little support I have received has been from virtual strangers. ONE person on these boards has wanted to know the truth.........DarthSikle. I have had few people in real life who have encouraged me to get to the truth, to pursue this because what happened is WRONG. My hairdresser in TN was fascinated with my story from the beginning and she doesn't even know a fraction of it. She is the one person I am eager to tell how it all ends because she is the ONE person who encouraged me to pursue it. My youngest sister and brother-in-law are the other two people who encouraged me to pursue it........Everyone else acted like it was no big deal...........cut your losses............move on. It didn't matter that CRIMES were committed against me, death threats were made against me, I was set up, I was framed, I was ruined personally/professionally/financially. NOBODY understood from Day 1 the gravity of it all............they didn't care because it didn't happen to them. I even had a few people........my own sister being one.........tell me that this is what happens when you get on the internet with criminals. She told me these boards have NOTHING but lowlife's on them, unemployed losers, criminals.........there is NOTHING good about anyone who is on them. She was pretty much right about that. What always disturbed me about her is it didn't matter that I was not committing crimes............that others were. I was chastised for reporting crimes...........I was asked, "Why would you do that?" "why would you report criminal activity?"..........I was shamed for it. I was shamed by CHRISTIANS...............do-good people. People of high moral character and standards. They all have remained silent to this day.

I don't give a damn what anyone thinks.............you are no better than the criminals if that is your mindset. Do I regret reporting criminal activity?? NO. I still don't...........these lowlife's rip people off, they rip off the taxpayers, they kill people, they don't give a damn about anyone but themselves and their money.

Some have jumped on the bandwagon and shown their "moral" side at the end-stage of the game. Why??? Money or the threat litigation against them. That's it. Nobody has cared about Truth, Justice, Civil Liberties. You are too busy living your lives to see what is happening ...........you are too busy having fun, shopping, partying.

DarthSikle........ When I pray, I always get one in for you now. I thank God for sending you to me three years ago when I got on this board. I thank him for sending one man with enough integrity to help me. Not everyone online is evil...........you are a Good man. There is no doubt in my heart or mind.
I love you for that.

I have no doubt that if all the ignorant people would sit up and listen, DarthSikle would heal all the world's ills.

I have always known and still know in my heart that DarthSikle is a good man. It is the reason I trusted him with everything that has happened to me, the reason I have given him all the information I have given him for the last 3 years. He has information that is not in any of my reports, he has names of all the federal agents I can identify but didn't want to "out" in my report since some of them were involved in legitimate online investigations. I have given him information that has busted out people none of you know about. This is some serious stuff that nobody will ever find out about because I don't want anyone else to find out about it.