Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True or False?

S. SaDiablo

New little game that will allow you to get to know your fellow TK'ers better. ;)

Post three statements about yourself. Then, other members will guess if each statement is true or false. Whoever gets all three correct first will post the next three.

1. I have been to Mexico.
2. I have two piercings that you cannot see when I am dressed.
3. I have never been drunk.

:D

I have nearly drowned three times.
I was in the 99th percentile on SATs in Elementary School.
I got caught driving 50 miles over the speed limit.

S. SaDiablo said:
Gods I'm retarded. Forgot about this part.

1. True
2. False
3. True

S. SaDiablo said:
New little game that will allow you to get to know your fellow TK'ers better. ;)

Post three statements about yourself. Then, other members will guess if each statement is true or false. Whoever gets all three correct first will post the next three.

:D
True
False
False or true, I can't decide. But I'll say False.

A Karas said:
True
True
False

Sorry Ak, Almost.

1: I study archaeology (True, just look at any thread where I smack Luci down with history)
2: I hold 2 college degrees (False. Not yet. I have enough credits for the Two, but wont get them until the end of the year when I finish my Gen Ed requirements.)
3: I wear a size 17 shoe (Actully true. And it sucks trying to find decent looking shoes.)