jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
333500816_588430416670976_7531950437003377423_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Still think that snark nullifies facts, huh? :p

The Question

Eternal
Remember the early days of the Kung Flu? When I told you that natural immunity was better than acquired immunity, and you sneered? When I told you that masks didn't do shit, and you scoffed?

Notice how studies have come out saying recently exactly the same things I told you back then, and now, oooh, everybody knew all that stuff the whole time? (Retroactively, of course...) And it turned out that, in reality, the establishment had been spewing lies like a hippo's asshole spews shit, spinning tail and all?

Now the establishment's persistent lying about J6 is falling to pieces, and you're still sneering and scoffing? How long until you knew I was right again, "the whole time"?

Now, I'm not saying that you should unquestioningly take my word on every topic -- I'm saying you should stop taking theirs.

Maybe take a second, hold your breath, and watch for that tail to start spinning. Because there's more angles to every story than the one the establishment pushes, and their track record for honesty is about as good as CeeJay's.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cloth masks didn't do shit I agree. but back then Trump was pulling a PPE scam on a massive scale. So KN95's were for medical use only. Remember that video I showed of how the virus actually spread so easy just by talking?

The KN95's are effective.

The Question

Eternal