Trump's NFT digital trading cards

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That side will never do that. If it ain't talking points, it ain't.

The Question

Eternal
Sorry - been busy so haven't been able to give this more attention. In the meantime, please search the internet and your oh so excellent sources and find the information where the leadership of the Democratic Party asked its followers to commit insurrection, treason, sedition, murder, and acts of violence on any government office or official., function, purpose, or property.

Moral: Careful what you wish for.
BLM and Anti-Fa are not Democrat Party associates and should not be considered solely a Democrat issue.
Kamala Harris, who organized efforts to keep their violent, destructive members from doing jail time, is not a Republican
Black Lives Matter should matter to everyone and not be related to a political party. I don't know why the Republicans would be pro-fascist either.
"Fascist" is a leftist buzzword used to smear anyone who isn't a fringe radical leftist.
Also, please advise when the Democrat Party leadership embraced and supported violence committed by those groups?
Kamala Harris, as mentioned, and the sources provided up-post.
They are not the same as the White Supremacists and Nazi groups embraced, emboldened, and weaponized by Donald Trump and the Republicans.
Trump and the GOP have repeatedly denounced and disavowed white supremacists and neo-nazis.

I entirely expect that you'll dismiss out of hand or even refuse to acknowledge any of this information, because it's not part of the script you think from. You really are an NPC, at this point.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Why do you bother? These are the same people who--with a straight face--will tell you there wasn't a single scandal during the Obama Administration. They are either dishonest, severely retarded, or detached from reality.

jack

Why do you bother? These are the same people who--with a straight face--will tell you there wasn't a single scandal during the Obama Administration. They are either dishonest, severely retarded, or detached from reality.
Who the Fuck says that? He asked. I certainly don't. There hasn't been a non criminal in office since kennedy.

The Question

Eternal
Bothering is fun. Good mental exercise, and although the target is already there, sometimes it's amusing to point a spotlight at it. You never know who might see that spotlight, look over from the hinterlands, and have a hearty chuckle at it. :D

The Question

Eternal
Also:

...asked its followers to commit insurrection, treason, sedition, murder, and acts of violence on any government office or official., function, purpose, or property.

I'd ask you if you were out of your fucking mind, if I'd ever been under the illusion that, at any point, you'd been otherwise.

Even a Newsweek fact check concedes that he asked his "followers" (fucking hell, you're just so in love with being a follower yourself that you presume everyone else is, too) to be peaceful and, when things went from peaceful to otherwise, told them to go home. You're either trolling with a pretense of being completely mentally unhinged... or, more alarming possibility, you're not trolling but really are completely unhinged.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Meanwhile...
8e248c453a5c290a.jpg

jack

jack

Yeah, that's... no surprise at all. Pence certified 2020, he might as well have been Biden's fucking running mate.

His position is ceremonial. He didn't have a choice. How many people have to go to jail so the orange Guy doesn't? All of them?

jack

"At least three undercover D.C. Metropolitan Police officers embedded themselves with protesters on January 6, according to newly disclosed court filings. At least one of the officers urged Trump supporters to enter the Capitol Building and climbed over a barricade. Another undercover officer walked directly behind Ashli Babbitt and predicted “someone will get shot,” court documents show."​

This is complete bullshit.The guy that said "somenone will get shot" was not "behind" Ashli, he was the officer on the other side of the class she was smashing and that's how he warned her before he pulled the trigger. That was part of the live feed. I watched him warn her not to come in before he shot her. This other story is "testimony" from someone desperate to not be held responsible for his treasonous bullshit during the riot.

Ray Epps is the "undercover officer" you're supposedly talking about and that's just not what happened at all.

What did happen was Trump whipped up the crowd and they helped kill 5 people. An insurrection in every flavor. Any other interpretation is a fantasy. I watched the whole fucking thing live from start to finish. Seeing Babbitt bleed out was quite sartisfying. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And the ringleader is just about to be indicted for it.

jack

jack

Saying so doesn't magic away the court records... ;)
You know that fucking day pisses me off so much. He's such a simpering fucking coward. His hatred is remakable, but his ability to manipulate and then have others take responsibility for his words they put into action. Reminds me of

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Trump is still President in the universe where Michael Keaton is still Batman.

jack

Speaking of that...Why does Trump invite people on his yacht?

So he can practice throwing them overboard.

:rimshot:

The Question

Eternal
January 6th wasn't even about Trump. It was about punishing those who voted for Trump and who believed (rightly or wrongly, that's a separate discussion) that they'd been disenfranchised en masse.

Which, by the way, if you take who the candidates were out of the equation, that kind of large-scale voter disenfranchisement should be a major concern to everybody.

Everybody
should have been on high alert about that, regardless of whether 'their guy' was the one who won or lost.

And if the establishment engaged in an operation to entrap and punish dissidents, as is being alleged? You should be as concerned and angry about that as any MAGA-ballcap-wearing Trumpophile. Because this isn't a "Trump vs Biden" issue. This is a civil rights issue.