TV presenters/guests who aren't wearing poppies: NAME AND SHAME

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Report them to the Sun!

Robbie Williams and Serena Williams weren't wearing poppies on Jonathan Ross. She's american so that's kind of an excuse, but Robbie has been SHAMED.

HARRY HILL DOESN'T CARE ABOUT DEAD SOLDIERS. IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM, HE'D BE MAKING RUNNING GAGS FROM OTHER TV SHOWS IN GERMAN.

What are poppies?

The seeds?

They're flowers people wear in remembrance of fallen soldiers.

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

T4 is a time period on channel four, usually on sunday afternoons, the programs shown during this time are meant to for "young people" aka teens, and usually feature music, interviews, and endless repeats of friends. Should they ever feature an episode of stargate or smallville the cretinous halfwits they get to talk over the end credits usually end up berating the people who are fans of the show, and generally try and make you feel low because you are at home watching sci fi, while they are in a london studio interviewing Bono.

In the early days some of them went onto better things, such as being a radio one DJ, or hosting popular saturday night tv shows, something that shows very little sign of being repeated any time soon, as the avarage IQ of a T4 presenter is something akin to pond algae.

Let's have a look at the presentrs, courtesy of Wikipedia.

Steve Jones (2003-)
Miquita Oliver (2006-)
Rick Edwards (2007-)
Jameela Jamil (2009-)
Fran Lee (1998-1999)
Dermot O'Leary (1998-1999)
Ben Shephard (1999-2000)
Margherita Taylor (1999-2001)
Vernon Kay (2000-2005)
June Sarpong (2000-2007)
MC Harvey (2003-2004)
Simon Amstell (2003-2006)
Anthony Crank (2004-2005)
Alex Zane (2007-2008)
Alexa Chung (2008-2009)

Yep. Nearly all cunts.

Poppies & cunt have different meanings & uses depending on which side of The Pond your on.

Or am I just an eternal n00b?

Simon Amstell is the bright light that blinds from all others on the list.

One of the Strictly judges (Craig, I think) wasn't wearing a poppy, but I didn't see the whole show and it could have fallen off.

He's the evil judge, he probably plants IEDs on the way to the studio and pisses on old war veterans in wheelchairs. It's all an act, though. I'm sure he's nice as pie behind closed doors.

Poppies & cunt have different meanings & uses depending on which side of The Pond your on.

Or am I just an eternal n00b?

Poppies and cunt means the same thing on both sides of the world. A poppy is a plant that has flowers and seeds, and a cunt is a cunt.

Back