Ukraine Strikes Back

Oerdin

I agree and think Peter Zeihan has correctly identified Russia's geostrategic motivations which means Russia doesn't intend to stop at Ukraine. You can watch some of Zeihan's discussions if you want to learn more. In any event it means we simply have to bleed Russia white in Ukraine in order to prevent WW3. So it is pay a lot now or pay astronomical amounts in lives and treasure later.

Now, how is Ukraine going? Better than expected but still truly out classied. Russia still is not using its full strength and when they escalate Ukraine is going to be in for a very rough ride.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It already is. but we love it when you stand up to bullies.

Like this: BMP-2 no less. the ELITE of russian tanks

Last edited:

Oerdin

This is definitely going to be the next shoe to drop and will happen before 2025. Maybe as soon as 2023. Worse, Biden is not doing anything to prepare for it.

jack

Food for thought.

Oerdin

It already is. but we love it when you stand up to bullies.

Like this: BMP-2 no less. the ELITE of russian tanks

A BMP-2 is not a tank; it is an IFV much like a Bradley. Also it is 50 years old and there are much newer models. Even the BMP 3 came out in 1987.

jack

A BMP-2 is not a tank it is an IFV much like a Bradley. Also I is 50 years old and there are much newer models. Even the BMP 3 came out in 1987.

Stupid news is making a big deal out of it.

jack

jack

jack

jack

jack

jack

jack

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I wish Russia would implode.

jack

Hiya Wheezie!

What's shakin'?

jack

Russian soldiers stole cherries from Ukrainian farmers and got poisoned, mayor says​

[email protected] (Mia Jankowicz) - 22m ago

AAYA9UR.img

• The mayor of Melitopol said Ukrainian farmers there poisoned their cherry crop to protest Russia.
  • Ivan Fedorov said it was in response to Russian troops stealing the cherries in the Russian-occupied city.
  • Federov called the poisoned cherries a "gift" that was "prepared" for the Russians.
Russian soldiers stole cherries from Ukrainian farmers in the occupied city of Melitopol and got poisoned by them, the mayor said Thursday.

Ivan Fedorov in a Thursday telethon described this as "the latest kind of partisan resistance on the territory of Melitopol," per The Daily Beast's translation.

He said the farmers "prepared a gift" for the occupying Russian forces in the form of "recently treated sweet cherries, which caused mass illness among those who stole them from the farmers," The Daily Beast reported.

Russia reinstated the sale of sweet cherries from the southeastern Ukrainian city to Crimea in early June, Russia's state-controlled Interfax news agency reported. The city, which is in the Zaporizhzhia Oblast, has about 2,000 hectares of cherry farms producing several thousand tons of the fruit, the agency said.

jack

jack

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Hey Jack. I am on FB restriction at the moment for 1) saying that even though I am a pacifist I would very much like to get in a tank and blow holes in Moscow and 2) expressed my opinion that the separation of church and state must be enforced because of the legislative candidates and some churches in my area who are expressing their desire to "line homosexuals up against the wall and shoot them in the back of the head." I've been a very bad girl apparently. Sorry. Not sorry.